*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970050-Teenage-Bondage-rewrite-in-progress
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #970050
A little bit of smut to start the weekend.
Sitting up against the pillows on his bed, Nick picked up his stereo remote and turned on the cd in the player. It was a new mixed CD that his girlfriend had told him to play when he was ready for her to come in. Shortly after a sexually explicit song began to play, the bedroom door opened and in walked Lily, dressed in a black dress that fell to her ankles and with a neckline high enough to make any Victorian girl envious. Except for the fact that it was completely transparent, it almost looked like something worn in the 1800's. Around Lily's neck were various colored neckties, clashing with the somber dress.

Nick shuffled to the edge of the bed closest to the door, already erect and waiting for Lily to join him. He had been nude since he had received her call, asking if his mother had left for work yet and she could come over. He was not a bad looking boy, with a lean body and muscles that were attractive, but not too developed. He reached for Lily as she neared the bed, but she managed to avoid his groping, while she appeared not to stray from her course towards him.

A sensuous smile spread across her face. "No,no,no," she scolded softy. "Today we do this my way." She pulled one of the ties off her neck and used it to fasten Nick's left wrist to the headboard. Nick followed her every movement with his eyes as Lily deliberately trailed her hair over his chest as she reached over to secure his right wrist with the second tie.

Lily slowly stripped off her dress, starting with the buttons going down the front, and then stepping out of it. She climbed onto the bed and swung one of her legs across Nick's torso, straddling his abdomen. She slid herself down onto his fully erect cock, gyrating back and forth to the beat of the music. Bringing him to the edge of climax, but not allowing him release, Lily moved upwards and brought her pussy to Nick's lips. She moaned as Nick began probing her with his tongue, occaisionally using his teeth playfully. Before she orgasmed, she turned herself around so that they were in that classic position, sixty-nine. As Nick continued to work on her, she took his wet shaft into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head like she was savoring an ice-cream cone. She opened her mouth to release Nick as he brought her to climax. She cried out, writhing and squirming on top of him. She quickly returned Nick's member to her mouth and finished her job to bring him to orgasm.
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Nick yelped as Lily prepared to swallow his load. She swung around again, coaxing him back into erection by whispering and blowing in his ear.
"Take me now" she whispered.

It wasn't much longer before the two of them were lying still, spent for a second time, Lily ontop of the tied Nick. Gently, she unbound his wrists and kissed them. "Next time," she promised, "we do it your way."
© Copyright 2005 Tiffany Henderson (xavea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970050-Teenage-Bondage-rewrite-in-progress