*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970789-Eating-Clouds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by chacko
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #970789
This happens to every one
The day he discovered himself was the day he started eating clouds. He had heard that before, but never tried. He saw many people eating them. He even saw them gaining strength after their cloud breakfast. He had not tried it until that day. His tongue never requested to him its requirement for a lean cloud.
He also had seen some of them eating twilight. Basically he doesn’t like sky. So that was obvious. But what we should take as a mystery was his ignorance towards clouds or in a way his ignorance to his senses. Now that he did eat a cloud no need for getting into that in detail.
So where were we?.Yeah he started eating clouds. He was in need of some strength before that. Now he has gained what he was looking for. As soon as he ate his first cloud piece a slight extra electric impulse went through his nervous system. These pulses were unable to contain within his nerve tracks. So they came out. It won't be fair to explain how they came. So it just came out. He managed himself to battle with the third law put by some early physicist when they came out.
Then he read the last page of the book he was having in his hand. And that was how he started the habit of writing.

© Copyright 2005 chacko (deepu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/970789-Eating-Clouds