*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971016-scared-part-1
by squey
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #971016
trapped with spiders......and was that a growl?
{{please don't rate according to spelling etc.}}


she was walking down the path when suddenly she plummeted down.mandi was a nature freak and this was another walk she was permitted to take at camp. she just hadnt realized that she was going on a long adventure, that might never stop. her skills would be an advantage to her though...

reaching the bottom of the hole, she immedately stood up on her built legs. walking as much as she did could do that to you. she looked at the surrounding pit around her, trying to ignore the searing pain in her arm. it had been dug by an animal. there was a gentle breeze-wait. she was in a hole! there couldn't be any breeze! her head shot down in wonder. there, crawling up her legs, were millions of spiders. mandi was indeed a nature freak, but spiders were the one thing she didn't tolerate. now was when she screamed, hoping that the spiders might crawl off then. but no luck. she started running in place, spiders flinging all over the cave. she scrambled to the cave wall, swatting as she went. then she realized why the rules were important. she was in the middle of the woods, and even with a counselor's permission, this was not a safe trail. and with all the isolated camping she had done, being gone for a week and a few days or so would be no surprise to the camp. could she get out? could she survive without food or water? she studied the walls more closely. climbing had never been her best activity, but she knew how to. when she had fallen down, her feet had banges down the sides of the walls, making small indentations. ahhh. that explained the throbbing of her feet. she grabes a hand hold with her left arm. she jumped back. she had temporaroly forgotten her arm. the boes were visibly poking out in a broken, jagged way. would she ever escape?
© Copyright 2005 squey (squey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971016-scared-part-1