*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971346-begining-of-vampires
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #971346
the begining of vampires how it all began
         Draco stumbled out of the hot tavern, cold wind slapping him in the face. The five bottles of wine he had drunk will bring him down heavily tonight. His wife Sonya would be angry with him for coming home at such a late hour. As he trudged home trough the dirty streets he soon came upon a couple hidden in the shadows. Draco tried to ignore them, tried to walk a different path to give them their privacy, but his feet to seem to have a mind of their own. Taking over where the wine fogged all sense. As he edged closer Draco began to catch some of the lovers words.
          My darling the hour is late should we not be going A deep male voice asked.
          No, No its all right my husband will not notice my leave, The bright female voice answered. A voice that sound so much like his Sonya. Dracos heart beat fiercely within his chest, he edged closer toward them. As Draco got closer the outline of the couple became clearer. Giggling the female skipped into the light. Glowing red hair swirled around revealing the face of...Sonya!
          Dracos brain had a hard time adjusting to what his eyes and ears just witnessed. Sonyas green eyes stared at him in surprise, her mouth in the shape of an O. A mouth that was swollen with kisses that werent his. The man followed right behind her, his laughter dieing in his throat. A rage that he never felt before rose within him. Dracos hands shook with the blood lust he thought died when he married Sonya. He looked over to her and her eyes told him she did not deny her sins. How could she do this him? Was he not always fateful to her? Did her not love her the right way? Why Sonya? Why do you hurt me so? He didnt want to know the answer but the question slipped from his lips.
          Before he knew what was happening Draco was over come by the blood lust with in him. Blindly he drove at the man who had dared touched his wifes skin, Dared but his lips where Dracos had been but not this morning. The struggled as Dracos hand came around his neck in a snake like grip but could not break his hold. He before he thought twice with a jerk of his wrist the mans neck was broken. But still blood lust did not end Draco grabbed a knife from his belt and cut the man neck and watched as the blood slowly flowed out. Pure thought could not enter Dracos mind as be bent over to lick at the dead man blood. Time moved slowly as he drank until he heard a high scream behind him. He had forgotten Sonya! slowly rising he he turned to face Sonya's white face. Draco did not even bother to wipe the blood from his lips as he went to his wifes side. Catching her by the arm before she could think to run away Draco brought her close.
         No Draco please forgive my sin I will not hurt you again, I was lonely and you were... Draco stopped her with a bloody kiss, he did not want to hear her words of nonsense. She pushed away from him but he still had her by the arm. Knife still in hand he cut her wrist in a way where the blood would not stop flowing, You will die from your sins Sonya as did you lover, bending down he drank the blood of the women who was supposed to be his. He drank till her body slowly eased to the ground leaving only little for her to survive on.
May you walk the earth Half alive and half dead Draco? came the words from Sonya, You have both drank the blood of a dead man and a women with life in her for this I curse you For your sin of blood lust I curse you with living death. That said Sonyas last bit of blood left her body and she laid there dead in Dracos arms. Seeing as last what he had done the sorrow in his heart taking a great stab Draco took the knife and plunged it in to his heart no longer wanting to live. but the sweetness of death did not meet him. He stood there in wonder he drove the dagger again but still he did not die. crying he fell to his knees and repeatedly stabbed himself over and over. But death did not greet him and he was forced to walk away alive.
© Copyright 2005 Dark_Kitten (dark_kitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971346-begining-of-vampires