*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/972383-You-Have-Stolen-My-Heart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #972383
The issues that come with loving someone so much.
I just don’t understand
How to love you. It just seems like you and I just can’t love each other
Without hurting each other.

I use to think that we could make it.
I use to believe that we were the greatest
But now I have entered reality.
And I see that you and I will never make it.

Because you hurt me to much. You
Make it impossible for me to keep loving you.


Your just not there for me the way I need you.
So why should I keep you? I might sound bad but this is what you have brought me to.

Never hearing from you for days
You telling me that you love me then your words change. Prosecuting me for simple mistakes I make.
WHAT ABOUT THE MISTAKES YOU MADE? I know that we are not perfect. I don’t want perfection I want unconditional love, Which you can not give anymore.

It wasn’t all bad, It use to be great. I loved you with my heart, mind, body and soul you were my shinning light.
You brought enlightenment to my life. You taught me so much. You taught me how to love life for what it was. I just don’t know where we went wrong I see that our love did grow strong but it also weaken my soul.
You have made it impossible for me to love anymore.
Cause I’m afraid to get hurt by the power of love.

So what you have done is stolen my heart you have held it tight and warmed it with your beautiful mind but in that process you have
also made it cold.

You have put fear in my heart so now I don’t feel like I can love anymore. You have hyped me up for a fantasy that will never come true.

So now I can’t imagine because of you.
I can’t blame this all on you but I did my part.
I loved you with every being in my heart.
I tried everything to make us be but you have only taken my dedication for the fact of the situation.


I don’t really believe that you knew how much I loved you. My words will never be clear I’m all confused as you can hear.

These words will never end I will keep writing to you until it becomes clear. But for now I must leave because it’s hurting me to much to sit here.
Sit here and face reality that soon you won’t be here, here in my life here in my atmosphere but with the way things have been I guess you were never really here.

P.S To the love that I once had believing that it was true but facing the facts.
Why did you take my heart and leave me so mad?
© Copyright 2005 ESSANCE (essance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/972383-You-Have-Stolen-My-Heart