*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/974389-NekoYasha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #974389
just writing whatever come out of my head about my alter ego.
Hardly a whisper of noise is made as she races through the forest, jumping over logs and debris.
It’s a beautifully clear moonless night, dark and silent, she needs no more then the stars to light her way through the woods. Reaching the edge of the forest she leaps up into a massive old tree. A slight breeze brings a sent to her cat like senses, blood, fresh blood, and death. Her ears twitch as she listens for any danger, the world is silent, too silent, and not a single animal stirs in the night. She jumps down from the tree and walks toward the sent, she reaches the bank of a small stream and looks around. Lying there on the stony beach is a small child, probably no more then five years old, not moving, not breathing, dead. Kneeling down next to the body she checks for a pulse, nothing, but the body's still warm, it's a fresh kill. The Childs throat was cut. She growls low in her throat, it was not a kill for food, and it was a murder. Sniffing around the body she finds the sent of a demon, it will pay. No one kills on her land and gets away with it.
**********************************************
The warriors name in NekoYasha, she's half cat youkai half human. her long wavy chocolate brown hair is usually in a braid, her eyes are those of a cat except for the fact that they're a deep blue colour, she has cute little cat ears on the top of her head. She has her sword strapped to her back, and several small daggers and knives hidden on her person, though she alone is a deadly weapon. Her skin is fair and beautiful, and she dresses in all black: pants, boots and a tank top. At 5'9" she looks to be only a woman of 20, but she is much older.
********************************************
Burying the body under a mound of rocks, so that it would not be spoiled by any wandering creature. She takes off leaping easily over the small river, racing like the wind across the clearing as she tracks the demons sent. Jumping up into a large tree she stops to look and listen...humans...the demon isn't alone. Sneaking silently up to the humans as they talk and laugh around a campfire, she watches them and grins, the firelight gleaming off her pearly white fangs. Bandits. The whole camp reeked with the sent of blood. Sadly it would be an easy fight with only 6 humans; hopefully the demon would be some fun. She searched the camp for the demon, her ears twitched; he was coming back to camp. Hmmm.... he was in the shape of a human, sniffing the air as she studied the demon. What was he? Oh well, does it matter? He’d spilt innocent blood on her land, he would die. Sliding her sword out of its sheath as she pounced on the first bandit, a clean kill, sliced the head right off. Killing two more humans as they stand in shock, pathetic. Finally realizing that it's a kill or be killed situation the bandits attack, but soon there all dead. Standing next to the fire is a small boy, he's crying. Don’t bother with your tricks; I know what you are, and what you've done. And what is it I’ve done? He asks. You have killed a child in my forest, a little girl, now I will take your life demon. He sneers at me, I know who you are, and you’re that half demon aren’t you? Ha, why should I be afraid of you? You’re weak, only half demon, and a cat demon at that. He shifts into his true demon form, now standing six feet tall with green scaly skin, she knows what kind of demon he is now, and he’s a snake. The demon goes on ranting about how weak she is and how strong he is, till there’s a sudden flash of the blade as she slices with her sword, dropping down lightly behind him as his head slides off and falls to the ground. Hmm...that's the end of him, strength is nothing with out speed and skill. With her job done she returns to her forest to get some sleep.
************************************************
I feel so peaceful. I don't want to move, don't want to get up, but its daylight. The nights can get cold without a fire, but fires draw attention, and besides it's safer up here in a tree. Jumping down from the tree I walk over to a pond to get a drink of water, running my fingers through my hair. "What a night, why did I patrol so late? *sniff* yuck, I reek of demon blood. Better clean off."
************************************************
Pulls off her clothes and washes them in the pond, then dives in washing off the deamon stink. "Man is the water ever cold." walks out of the water and stretches out on the grass to dry in the sun, and to wait for her clothes to dry off too. resting in the sunlight, breathing in the wonderfull smell of summer.
© Copyright 2005 CuriousKittyCat (kittycat20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/974389-NekoYasha