*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/978552-Nighttime-Caress
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #978552
A girl snuggles with her sweetie before bed...or does she?
I finished my shower and turned the water off. I pulled back the shower curtain and carefully stepped from the tub on to the shower mat on the floor. I grabbed my towel and dried my face, and then the rest of my body. I went through the rest of my usual shower routine and got dressed. I grabbed my dirty clothes and turned out the light as I left the bathroom. I put my clothes into my hamper and walked over to my bed. I sat on the edge and plugged up my cell phone to charge before I got underneath the covers.

The covers and my pillows were cold, but it felt good and I curled up into the fetal position. Just as I was getting comfortable, I felt him climb into bed. I moved over a little bit to give him more room in the bed, but he just pulled me closer to him. I turned to face him and laid my head on his outstretched arm. I caressed his face with my hand and just looked at him. I kissed him and told him that I loved him, like we did every night before going to bed. “I love you too,” he said with a yawn.

I rolled over on my side, my back to him as he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. He kissed me on the back of my neck, and chills went up and down my spine. Even his breath on the back of my neck made my toes curl. I smiled and laid my own arms on top of his as they hugged me. I squeezed them tighter and closed my eyes. His hand was lazily rubbing my stomach and my side. Then, his hand slid underneath my shirt as he continued to rub my stomach back and forth.

His hand slowly moved up and caressed my breasts. I turned over on my back and kissed him. I put my hand on the back of his head as I kissed him and moved closer. His hand moved between my legs and started to massage. I pulled away from our kiss and closed my eyes as his lips moved to my neck. My moans became louder and louder as he massaged faster. Finally, my back arched as a final moan escaped from me.

My eyes shot open as I relaxed. My breathing was heavy, my heart was pounding. I was burning up, so I kicked the covers off of myself. I stared at the ceiling in the dark room and suddenly felt sleepy as my breathing slowed down. My heartbeat slowed to its normal rate and my eyelids became heavier and heavier as I drifted off to sleep...alone in my bed.


Thanks for reading. Please leave a rating! It just takes a second!

© Copyright 2005 PurpleDreamer (janet36603 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/978552-Nighttime-Caress