*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/981099-inner-self
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #981099
simple poem about inner beauty
when you open your eyes a new day begins. You think to your self what a perfect day because there next to you is the one you love. Maybe not physically there but you know in your heart that they are lying right next to you. If all of time could be spent in this moment all worries would leave but miserably life has to move in more then that direction. You get up out of bed and what do you do, another decision made by what you think others will like. Another reach to the one you love to make them happier then they where before you saw them. What you always seem to forget is that they love you they could care less what you where wearing or what you look like they only see that you are there for them and no one else. The person you love can see your beauty not only the outer but the most importantly the inner beauty. They can see how much you care they can see how much time you think about them they see all the effort you put in to make them happy and to feel comfortable. In all, the one that loves you can see you, the real you, the inner you.
© Copyright 2005 lostinwords (lostinwords4ev at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/981099-inner-self