*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/986829-ABC-airs-Bonos-Concert-Tonight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Critique · Entertainment · #986829
4th of July concert extravaganza, with top 8 countries' music and voices.
Airing on prime time ABC tonight, Bono has organized the world-wide concert event of the summer. In addition to music, you'll learn from a star studded cast, about the poverty, hunger, and disease in the poorest countries on our earth.

This event hopes to impact the Eight nations which will soon be signing important agreements. Bono wants the US to play more of a front man for a good cause. I agree with him. What can we do? The back ground of the stage reads, "We don't Want Your Money--We Want YOU!"

An interesting evening's indoor air-conditioned entertainment, as well as an opportunity to learn how you and I can help.

Early appearances by Sir Paul McCartney, the Black Eyed Peas, Tim McGraw, and Greenday singing "We are the Champions." . . . Pink Floyd reunion, Destiny's Child. . . .

Will have a full review here by July 4th.

Rock on!
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/986829-ABC-airs-Bonos-Concert-Tonight