*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989626-Drawn-By-The-Wind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lvyn
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Romance/Love · #989626
By Gothic i mean Middle ages

My lady this i say to you, ne'er shall i e'er be untrue.
Though thou art more fair than any a dream, my words mean not what they may seem.
My heart beats to no mortal drum, but follows fate where it may run.
May the path be shadowed i shall not stray, no maiden's hand may lead me fey.
Seek not insult amoung my verse, nor harm begotten by my curse.
My Decision rests on the wings of wind, and heads to course the current's bend.
Subtle shifts bring the current pause, into thine eyes i seek the cause.
Though fate be fettered and bound in night, answers will i have by the dawning light.

For I only look once then never again, unless I feel it on the wind.
That of a love no force could hide, that of a love the myths describe.
To this I heed with no attention lost, to this I heed no matter the cost.
With a boldness naught else could command, I leave to join my lady’s hand.
Know I not where the wind shall lead, to thus as such so shall I heed.
And so in time may my journey end, to that point my strength I send.
For at that time may my eyes behold, that whom fortune’s fate foretold.
So now my lady as you can see, bound I am by destiny.

And not e’en heaven can forefend, For Drawn I Am By The Wind



Infinity comes eternity passes, as I walk through the churning masses.
Many a time I stumble and fall, as the darkness seems to cover all.
Broken and torn I lay like the shade, my will to continue seems to fade.
Though I fear the pain I struggle to stand, for seek I must my lady’s hand.
Though the way be long and fraught with danger, to as such I am not a stranger
Darkened storms seem to be breaking, like Revelations my world is quaking.
My determination shall see me through, as to where or whom I know not who.
My journey may take to the farthest star, as I seek where you are.

(Chorus)

Time matters not
For the wind commands my thought
Drawn by fate
The force of love innate
These ages may come and go
Still I shant resist the flow
Joy shall be my heart
For from this love ne’er shall I part
© Copyright 2005 Lvyn (xayath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989626-Drawn-By-The-Wind