*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989923-Thank-You-All-Friends-And-Reviewers
Rated: E · Other · Community · #989923
Thank You All Friends And Reviewers
THANK YOU ALL FRIENDS AND REVIEWERS

I am very shy hence my user name/handle. My life is a very long story indeed, that I may or may not explain in the future. I have overcome many, many extreme hardships and obstacles in my life to survive and become a writer and poet.

I want to thank the few friends I have met in here so far. And all the reviewers. For all the postitive feedback and encouragements. And all the help to learn things. You have embraced me and you are all so very sweet, helpful and kind hearted to me. I'm so sorry there isn't near enough room to list, everyone who has sent me Gift Points & helping me learn how to do things. I will list some friends, gifts & help I've gotten so far. I will list some below.

Annalynne my good friend for my beautiful two sigs. And also a red gift because I love the color red so much. And for helping me learn things & much encouragement.

Laart1 for my Awardicon. For her review of my poem.

Bianca Boonstra my good friend for help & encouragements.

I truly appreciate you all.

My favorite color is bright red.
© Copyright 2005 Shy Poet (shy-poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989923-Thank-You-All-Friends-And-Reviewers