*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/992984-Ex-boyfriend
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #992984
A poem about my ex boyfriend
I`ve been thinking lately about you and I.When im with you im far from free,this relationship is dying fast and so is my heart,all I wanted was to be with you but now all im doing is crying and feeling like dying.My heart cant take anymore, all I have is pain,Im living in a dark corner praying for a miracle but its just know use,I cant take anymore of your abuse when im on my own im fine but when im with you im broken.You can try to hurt me more,it wont do any good im already broken inside.So if your listening listen good,theres no you and me anymore.Im all torn up and ill never be the same,im sick and tired of playing your silly game.So if your ever lonely or need someone leave me alone.I used to believe in you but now you`ve shone me that your a worthless jerk,you showed who you really are.My biggest mistake wasnt meeting you it was letting it get this far.So goodbye for now and hopefully forever.
© Copyright 2005 Tiffany (tiffany89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/992984-Ex-boyfriend