*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994696-The-Sword-And-The-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #994696
Here you can find where a warrior tries to find the sword thatcan only kill the dragon.
In a far far away land called “Kings land” had a great warrior named “Joey“. He helped the people in town fight the greatest warriors of the world. He also fought evil monsters and perished all of them making them extinct. Then he borrowed a mystical book from the greatest wizard that lived on the face of the universe finding the “SWORD AND THE DRAGON”. Joey then saw the title “Sword and the Dragon” and read it aloud. It says the sword named “Shining blade” came from a great warrior named “AZUKA” and that his sword can kill the mightiest strongest most fearsome most vicious monster’s in the world. The mighty sword of Azuka is somewhere at the lands of “TAKARSH”.




Then..... the half of the page was torn! Then he closed the book and headed for Takarsh with his fearless horse named “MENYA” as Joey asked questions about where is the place called Takarsh. Then he asks an old and poor man and said, ”Do you know where is Takarsh? “At the great lands of SHAORO,” the old man replied “Thank you, and that I will give you 20 silver and gold coins”. “Thank you great warrior!” The old man said.


But Joey all ready knew where Takarsh is he was just asking the people in the town. So he would hear wrong directions from them. As Joey headed to Shaoro he saw something and went close ‘ A, A, A Merach Lion. I bet I can beat that with my zircon sword … C’mon Menya let’s kill this lion.” he said. As he went to the lion. They were fighting for minutes and he and the horse killed him.



Then he saw a sign “zodo car mete ma fan e la ginghu fula Sane!” “ Hmmm what are these words or signs’ then he saw Menya acting like he knew the sign. “ What are you trying to say my horse … Your trying to say it’s a wizard language right. Then he moved his head up and down. “O.k.! At least I brought with me a wizard dictionary. Hmmm…. It seems that the meaning of the sentence is Welcome to Shaoro!.” So he went there he saw grime’s on people, and their feeble. “Why are you so dirty and weak?” he said as he looked at the burned houses and saw burnt trees. “Is that you… Joey the greatest warrior that defeated many foes who blocked your way?” “Uh.. That’s me yes.” He replied. “So, what happened here?” “Sorry sir I’m only a peasant cutting crop’s and planting wheat, until a big red fire almost three times my height burned the whole village.” “ Okay but where can I get more information? Is there somebody who knows what happened to this place like a warrior or a guard or somebody who fought this monster who burned the village?” “ We’ll there’s a brave knight who fought the monster in the third house.” he said. “Okay thanks!” “Your welcome.” the peasant said.


After asking the poor peasant he went to the third house but then he just saw an army of ant’s scattered all over the ground. “Man what happened to this place?” he said curiously. “Maybe there in the second floor. I can’t see and bed’s or thing’s to lay sown on.” He said. Then he went up and saw ten group of knight’s sleeping in ten small beds, seeing knight’s falling down on the floor and some almost dead. Then he asked on of the knight’s… “ Uh excuse me? Where is the knight who fought the monster?” he asked. “Oh it’s you Joey!” “Hey everyone the greatest warrior is here!” he said. Joey didn’t expect that he’s so famous in Shaoro. “ Oh you wanted to find the knight who fought the monster?” he said. “ Yes.” He replied. “Oh, he’s at the second room.” He said. “Thanks.” He replied.


When he went to the room he saw a man lying down at the ground with bruises and a big scratch on his face. “ Excuse me are you the knight who fought the monster.” He said. “ Yes. That’s me,” he said. Then he carried the knight to the bed were the knight’s were sleeping. “ Excuse me people. But there’s someone who need’s the bed mostly.” He said. Then he took 5 Dodeous Fur’s from the Merach Lion and put it in the knight’s bruises and scratch and healed in seconds. “ Do you know the face of the monster,” he said “ It wasn’t really a monster with spiked white hair and burnt shirts it was a dragon. “Oh, not what was in my mind,” he said. “Though it gave me a big percent that you were going to say that,” Joey said. “Do you know where he was headed to?” He said.



“I think I can lead you to him” the knight said. “ By the way what’s your name?” he said. “My name is Lu-is.. Lu-is Berdane..” he said.
“So “Lu-is” are you coming with me?” “Sure!” “But were not enough,” Joey said. “No problem come with me to City “Gally” Lu-is said. As they went to Gally they had almost 200 stops to each town so that’s about 10 kilometer’s ONLY using Joey’s horse Menya. “Are we almost there?” Joey said. “Only 50 kilometer’s away,” Lu-is said. “Sigh,” Joey expressed. “Just joking only ten steps and where there,” he said.


As they walked 9 steps… “Ok only one more step,” Lu-is said. “Even if were only gonna step only one step we won’t see anything,” Joey said. “Don’t blame me if you don’t see it,” he replied. As they stepped once now they saw a little fairy with a sign “WELCOME TO GALLY THE CITY OF WEAPONS OFFENSE, DEFENSE, AND MAGIC” as they read the sign Joey didn’t notice Gally was in front of eyes. “Oh so this is Gally” he said. As they went in the the city bought many defense items and magical items from many stores but they didn’t buy weapons cause their weapons the zircon sword and the sharp toothed sword was the best sword in the universe. And they also hired a ninja an archer a mage a summoner a knight like a kind of Joey and a Spearman… “So are you guys ready to fight the Dragon!” Joey said. “Yes” they all replied.


So they went to the Dragon’s Den to fight the Dragon but Joey forgot that the sword from Azuka the Shining blade can only defeat the dragon and that the shining blade has mystical powers that can share his powers to a weapon.


By the way the ninja’s name was Ken the archer’s name was Zuke the mage’s name was Anna the knight’s name was Darcyd and the spearman’s name was Yui. “ Yui were are we know?” “Where in the Gold mines of Xen Jo” Yui said. “But sir we have to be careful these miner’s came from the Dragon’s Den they are mining gold so they can make weapon’s from it,” He said. “Okay so we just have to prepare and we’ll defeat them.” Joey said. “Don’t be sure of that master this book says that the only way to defeat them is….” Yui stopped. “What? The only way to defeat them is what?” Joey asked. “The page was ripped. I think that the writer has the page?” Yui said. “Okay let’s just figure how to defeat these miner’s” he said. As they went to the mine they didn’t find any miner’s just red water coming from the gold.


But they found spears and swords but they didn’t find any miners. So they just went to the Dragon’s Den. When they went out of the Gold Mine all of the miners and there boss the “The Grotto Keeper” were prepared to attack then the miners not knowing that the warriors are also prepared to attack. “Are you ready people?” Joey said. “Were ready when you are,” Lu-is said. “Okay first things first. I will attack the there boss,” “But.” Lu-is said. “Okay I and Lu-is will attack the boss,” Joey said. “That’s fine with me.” Lu-is said. “Then Ken and Zuke will be partners you guys will attack the M.O.B.’s (monster of boss) because they keep rebirthing until the boss is dead and Anna, Darcyd, and Yui will be attack the rest of the monsters. Okay!” he said. “ Okay!” they all said.


But thay didn’t expect that the miners also had a plan. After that they fought. Darcyd ran like a rabbit but not because he is afraid but its because of there plan while Anna will use magic spells on the miners so she won’t be disturbed when she is casting a spell and while Yui was throwing spears at the miners. Darcyd didn’t even get a scratch on his armors and because he has strong and hard shields. After that they helped Zuke and ken fight the M.O.B’s of the boss Ken was very fast killing the monster’s and the archer also was fast killing the monster’s but they kept rebirthing so Darcyd fought using his Bastard sword. And Yui just kept throwing spears at the monster’s but not Anna she did not use spells any more she used support spells like making Zuke and Yui will have a great chance to hit enemies and she made Ken and Darcyd more fast. After they kept using the same techniques. “ Lu-is how are we going to kill this fat boss?” Joey said.


“Don’t know? Let’s just keep finding a way to kill this boss,” Lu-is said. Then Joey remembered the wizard’s dictionary in his bag that was in Menya so he thought that he could search on how to kill the Grotto Keeper. “Darcyd come with me I’ll go to my horse.” Joey said. As they went to Menya the miners was resurrected again. But they didn’t notice it. So as he read the page on “How to Kill Monsters” said that eveything that is the slave on the Dragon or the Followers of the Dragon will not be killed unless the Shining blade will kill it. The shining blade also has magical powers that will bestow the sword’s powers to a weapon and make the weapon turn to a shining weapon that could kill the dragon. Here’s a list of monster’s that is a Follower of the Dragon…


Then he saw the name the Grotto Keeper. “Oh, that’s why we couldn’t kill the Boss and..” He said. “The miner’s a resurrecting!” Darcyd said. “Hey I’m suppose to say that” Joey said. “Sorry,” Darcyd said. “Okay, Darcyd tell the Group to retreat we have to go on a journey to Takarsh,” Joey said. “right away master,” he said. “People retreat,” Darcyd said. “People RETREAT!!!!” Lu-is said. Then they hid in the bushes as they walked to Joey. “Master where are we going?” Yui said. “Where going to Takarsh,” he said. “Oh, okay,” he replied.


After months of traveling to Takarsh they fought many monster’s that were not followers of the Dragon so they killed them easily. But the worst is they had a war in the following years but they still won. “Boss were are we know?” Ken said. “Were near Takarsh ,” Yui said. “ Do you guys know that Takarsh is not a scary place. It’s just a good happy city that everyone wants to go to,” Joey said. “Oh we, we all thought it’s a scary place hunted by many monster’s.” Yui said. “But the Shining Blade there is very famous it’s stuck in a big stone like in every tale.” Joey said. “ To get it there will be like a dungeon that you have to past to and then after that you have to kill the followers of the dragon by your own weapon. But you have to worry because they will resurrect like the miner’s that we fought.


And you have to open a hole to go to the chamber of swords. But there are many swords and holes so if you go to a wrong hole a wrong sword will appear in front of you.” He said. “And I forgot you only have 1 hour to finish the test. According to my calculations 5,600 people tried but they had wrong swords and 10,853 people did not make it to the holes they just died in the killing of the followers.” Joey said without breathing a single air in his nose because of the long story he made. “But how did you know that?” Ken said. “Do they replace the swords or they don’t,” Yui said.


“How did they bring you know if they got the wrong sword or they died” Lu-is said. “Yeah, how did you know that many people died and many people didn’t get the wrong sword.” Zuke said. “Okay first I will answer Ken’s question. I knew that because I had a small partner that spied in the dungeon and she recorded it one by one on,” Joey said. “Know to answer Lu-is’ question. My fairy recorded it one by one because she spied and I watched the show also to see if her calculation’s are correct.” He said. “And to answer Zuke’s question. My fairy recorded it and see if it is correct.” He said. “What about my question,” Yui said. “Oh yeah I forgot about it. There are about 100,633,636 swords and holes that are in the dungeon so if you pick the hole with nothing on it you’ll go with nothing.


And the sword pick’s the right person for him.” Joey said. “ Man our answers are the same to us compared to Yui” Lu-is said furiously. “Well your questions are also the same compared to Yui” Joey said as Lu-is calmed down. “ Okay were here,” Joey said. As they applied for entering the dungeon the man said to wait for one day until the contest starts. “ Where will we stay,” Anna said. “Of course in the inn,” Joey said. “It’s just north of here.” He said. “Just 100 steps and where there,” Joey said again.


As they rested for a day only. They went to the dungeon. “Is there any people from the land’s of King’s Land?” Lu-is said. “Is there’s anybody who has been here in King’s Land is me. The people in King’s Land has wrong information that the land’s of Takarsh is in Shaoro.” Joey said. “Oh,” Lu-is said. “Excuse me, is anybody that will sign for getting the sword?” the man said. Then when they signed all of them went together… “Alright guys all we have to do is jump in this very long lake of lava,” Joey said. When all of them jump on the long lake of lava except Anna… “Anna hurry there’s only 56 minutes there’s not much time Anna,” Joey said. “Use your powers Anna. Like you could float or make a rock ground or something. Just use your powers!” Ken said. “ Oh, yeah I forgot I have powers,” Anna said in her minds. “As she floated Joey gave a tip from them. “Guys you better be careful cause your fears are also tested here if you have a fear in these test’s you might forget something on how you could pass these test’s,” Joey said.


Then the next test is they have to step on the tile that is with the color of their shirt. “Okay Anna you step on pink Steps, Ken you step on violet steps, Yui on white steps, Lu-is on silver steps, Darcyd on the blue steps, and Zuke on yellow steps and as for me I’ll step on the orange steps of course.” Joey said. As Anna as walking on the steps she was counting and Ken, Lu-is, Joey, Zuke and Darcyd where memorizing the steps but Yui didn’t he was just jumping on the steps. Then the door on stepping no tiles was closed. The next step is you have to put on the number of tiles on the scroll of memory. “Okay did everyone put there number of tiles they stepped on?” Joey said. Everybody said yes but not Yui because he did not memorize it. “Okay Yui your okay know. I already put your number. Lucky I noticed you where not memorizing.” Joey said. “Thank you master!!!” Yui said. Then the scroll of memory let them in the cave “Swords of Azuka”. “Okay now we have to split the Shining blade will pick who will be his next master,” Joey said. Then… “Uh master just one last question.


Why is this called the SWORDS of Azuka,” Anna said. “Oh that remember that Azuka made many swords and the only sword he liked is the sword that he liked least because it was just very heavy and ugly when he made it but he accidentally put diamonds will he was making it from jewel monkeys,” he said. After 57 minutes all left with a wrong sword. “Well bad luck for all of us,” Joey said. As they left with wrong swords a merchant that was preparing his things to sell. Then they saw all of them saw a heavy looking ugly sword with diamonds that’s worth only 500,352.99 gold which all of them had hurriedly went to as then they saw a rushed a man with a cloak bought it already and ran as fast as he can. Then… “Hey did you know much that cost!


It cost a trillions of gold and a million diamonds that’s not even worth your life!” Joey said. “Hey hey hey take it easy that not the shining blade. I just made that by my self to trick them.” The merchant said. “Lucky you guy’s didn’t buy it,” he said. For 78 year’s they were searching for the shining blade but they failed to find it so as they died the legend still continues as many people were searching for it. They still don’t know where to find it but they did not think that the shining blade was just in our sword’s, rods, knives, spear’s, bows, crossbow’s, fist’s, hammer’s, axe’s etc… if we only just believe that it is on our hands they will have it but not the sword the power of the sword. And as many people were finding the sword they forgot that the dragon was already dead. This end’s the story of Sword and Dragon.
© Copyright 2005 It is good (yrrejjerry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994696-The-Sword-And-The-Dragon