*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994777-Hate
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Emotional · #994777
Expressing the feeling without the word.
HATE



A cup of cayenne pepper to burn your vicious tongue. May the sadistic words you spat at others come back to you tenfold.

A spoonful of ammonia to frazzle your brain. May the callous thoughts within it become ensnared forever to haunt you.

Black peppercorns to pickle your organs. May the mental anguish you inflicted upon others be punished with unbearable, never-ending pain.

A pinch of sulphur to putrefy your skin. Just as you made others squirm, may you writhe in infinite agony.

Pulverised patchouli leaves to alter your senses. May you see, taste, hear, smell and feel every evil in the universe.

A handful of thorns to puncture your insensitive heart. May the pain you feel be magnified a thousand times each day.

A gallon of salt water to preserve the suffering. May you drown in the tears your victims shed.

May your demise be a slow, excruciating torture and may you rot in hell for eternity.

It’s no more than you deserve.




© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994777-Hate