*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994967-project
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #994967
an unfinished project that needs no other explaination

Anna was never what a man would consider odd, she wasn't commen, but there didn't seem to be much wrong with her. She was tall, mostly muscular, and just a little bit chubby. She wore plain colths like flat sewen mini skirts and sundresses. Most of her coths had a floral pattern, not that she particularly cared for flowers. Anna didn't much care for coths at all, she wore what she felt was practical out of nescesity.

Tonight Anna was incesently board. She sat in her apartment watching a cartoon that she had watched in her childhood. It was a simple show that had been popular at the time, but Anna had never realy cared for it. Infact she mostly had it on for backround noise, witch she was more or less adicted to.

Actualy she was watching the rain outside. She had been waiting for such a storm because outside was so dry she couldn't stand it.

Also she was waiting for the oven to preheat. Out of habbit she did many things at the same time, she was used to chos but it never got her far.

She was usualy cooking if she was home. Cooking made her feel important, and she needed that for her ego. It also made her feel needed, athough antisocial by nature she had an odd idea that being "needed" was a vary improtant thing. All of the neigbors down the hall expected her about every other week to drop of somthing that she had cooked. Most of them were confused by this, espechely the single men. A few older ladys thought her to be a model citizan, but mostly she was thought of as someone who was so incredably lonely that she felt the need to bribe for friendship.

She certinly was not the kind to bribe. She was lonly but conflicted by the urge to dislike most of her fellow humans. She confenskated for her lonelyness by haveing a plethera of animals.

Anna's animals were mostly the exotic kind, but nothing to high mantnance. She liked them but she wasn't any sort of tree hugging animal lover. she mostly liked the company of knowing there was somthing else to take in the stale air that seemed to hang around her.

She was almost crazy for the amount of creatures that she kept, but no one who met her would ever think so.

Infact most the people who she knew (most of who were men) didn't even know she had them. When at frist you enter Annas house you would be greeted by a dog who would both amaze and befudle you. Her dog is the oddest of muts, it's about the size of a border collie with every feature of a St.Bernard, except perhaps that it's hair is long and silkly. Despite that this dog sounds odd when described it realy matches Anna rather well and is always kept neat and trimmed

© Copyright 2005 back to dogs and flowers :( (antwat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994967-project