*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/995006-Waiting
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #995006
longing for love? take the risk
It is such a powerful emotion, love. It has the best and worst moments of everyones life held hostage. Deaths and births. Kisses or goodbyes. We owe our allegiance to love for it can tear us apart, but in the moments that it does not it supplies a fountain of happiness, it takes us in a loving embrace and shapes us into mature beings even if only for minutes. Those afraid of love will never live, and those frightened of rejection will never love. It is a powerful decision, to love or not to love? Many shut things out for the sake of pain, but without pain the best times lose their excitement. It is in risk that we find our happiness. Is it not worth the bad times for the good, that natural high that never quite drifts away? So to those who ponder too much, it truly is worth the risk, that special person is there somewhere. Waiting.

Anonymous Angel
© Copyright 2005 Anonymous Angel (anonymousangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/995006-Waiting