*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/996668-Timid-Encounter
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #996668
A whispered fantasy becomes real
The silver moon shines brightly, illuminating the cold winter night, and causing the frost to give a sparkling testament to the frigid cold outside the walls. But inside the mountain cabin the fire dances in the night, a warming light in contrast to the moon outside, offering us a feeling of warmth and comfort.

As I sit back on the sofa, I enjoy the reflection of the fire and flickering candles, but my true focus is on the sensual scene unfolding before me on the soft rug in front of the fire. You are bare from the waist up, but still wearing your tight fitting jeans. I watch the expression of excitement mixed with apprehension on your face as her softer, caressing hands explore over your bare breast, her naked body pressed close to yours.

You had long been curious for the tender touch of another woman. Until tonight, it had only been imagined; a scene my quietly spoken words had woven for you only in an intimate fantasy while holding your body close, my hands slowly exploring in unison with each whispered word.


But now you feel the real sensation of soft breasts and warm lips delicately massaging your skin, and the touch of long manicured nails tracing over you.


Her fingers caress back your hair as she moves up to gently kiss your neck, whispering calming words, while her hand still explores your breast and body. I enjoy the response of your nipples as her fingertip lightly circles.

I see the tension return for a moment when she slowly kisses her way down to find your breast. Her hair is silky smooth moving over you, as her soft kisses taste and explores the soft warmth of your skin. Your tension gives way to guarded pleasure as she draws an aroused nipple between light teeth to circle the very tip with her tongue. Your eyes find mine- searching for approval as another gives you forbidden pleasures. Receiving a relenting nod, you relax even more, and your hands move to timidly caress the softness of her skin.

Feeling you relax to her touch, she breathes kisses on the smooth skin of your stomach. Her tongue toys with the belly button and the small gold ring. Though you still wear your jeans, she moves her hands over your legs, slowly up and down your inner thighs to brush lightly over the warmth of you, as she allows you time to become comfortable with each advancing touch.

Your expressions and movements tell me you are comfortable with her gentle caress as she unsnaps your jeans and slowly lowers the zipper. Her soft lips breathe kisses along the line of your panties, which are now exposed.

I watch you hold your breath with anticipation as she slowly slips her hand down inside. For a second my thoughts move ahead. I know she will find you wet and flowing, maybe even onto the smooth shaved lips. Your breath will escape with a whimper of pleasure when she finds the wet, slippery bud; you will push up to add pressure to the massaging touch against your jeans.

True to my thoughts, your body responds to her slow, sensual touch as fingers find and explore your pleasure. Your hips move in rhythm as a single fingertip finds and begins slowly circling the most sensitive of you. Just dipping inside you, she feels and savors the wet inviting warmth. Hearing your moan of shocked ecstasy when she brings her finger out and up, she draws the full length over your swollen sensitive pleasure.

Your eyes again show me your gratification as you accept and enjoy each new exciting emotion unfolding within. She enjoys your response, and brings you higher with each moment. She does not know your body and the built up anticipation of this encounter. Your first release of pleasure will not be your last; I want your passion to build with the many soul-stirring pleasures yet to come.

I move to join the sensual scene before me, and slow the moment to allow time for all pleasures to be aroused.

While the fire quietly burns, offering us warmth in the night, you finish removing your jeans and come close to lie back in my arms. I hear a quiet moan of pleasure as you snuggle back in my familiar arms; you feel your soft skin against my hard, hairy chest, with my hardness pressing hot against the small of your back.

Your head now lies back on my shoulder. My hands slowly explore your breast and down over your stomach to lightly brush over your wet, building warmth. I feel your body tense and press back hard against me as her breathed kisses trace the length of your waiting lips.

The tension inside you escapes with a moan of pleasure when my fingers move to spread the wet folds of your lips wide, allowing her searching tongue freedom to move over your exposed wet.

You feel her soft kisses creeping up your inner thighs as my hands move to open your legs wider for her advancing touch. I feel the tension and your breath coming faster as you relish in the forbidden pleasures. I hear the moan of euphoria turn to a scream of pure ecstasy when she sucks the slippery bud inside her mouth. The new touch has quickly brought you to a point of no return, I hold you close as the pleasure consumes you, whispering "let it go girl." I have you in my arms.

Giving you time to calm from the memorable release we move in close to offer her the returning pleasure she had given to you. We enjoy the warmth of her skin and the welcome response as she feels our caress, with soft slow kisses moving over her body. Moving between her wide spread legs I ask you to take it slow. I want her trembling with anticipation before she feels the sweet sensation of our exploring tongues move to slip inside her heated desire.

You follow my lead as we slowly breathe kisses to her sensitive inner thighs. With fingertips tracing her smooth shaven outer lips, she feels our heated breath when our teasing fingers are followed by wet kisses and exploring tongues. Finally, my fingers move to spread her lips and your fingertip finds her swollen bud. Her withering response encourages you to move closer and lightly brush your tongue over the wet warmth of her. The new experience sets off a flurry of emotions within us. Before I move away, we share a kiss to confirm our bond. The kiss becomes deep and hungry, enhanced by the taste of her wet. I watch as you, not wanting her to feel left out, move up to taste her lips and share the taste with her.

Comfortable with the taste of her you move back down to find her pleasure. I move behind you and lift you up on to your knees. You feel my hands move over your back and down to your hips. Watching the scene before me almost takes me over the edge when I enter your wet, slippery, consuming heat. To hold control I do not move for a moment, I just hold deep inside, feeling you pressing back against me to get all of me. I feel the sensitive head exploring your depths as you move up and down searching for your own pleasure spots within.



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2005 The Cowboy (easyword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/996668-Timid-Encounter