*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998429-Day-Camp
by Sarah
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #998429
Two daycamp Counselers relieze just how much they really like each other.
"Gross cheeseburgers again!" Exclaimed one of the campers. Andy reached down and started to tickle the little girl " yes cheeseburgers!"

Meanwhile Krystal was thinking " I wish I was that little girl but I have as great a shot as snow in hell."

Twenty minutes later the kids filed outside for recess. Andy and Krystal followed behind leaving the other counsalers to clean up the cafeteria. Andy leaned on the fence, turned around and stared at Krystal. Looking at her beautiful body and gorgeous face his penis came to attention She was wearing a white pair of short shorts and her yellow staff tanktop. He looked he her firm butt under her shorts and thought about how much he would love to see that.

Krystal continued walking while thinking about how she could get him alone. In the back of her mind a voice why going over and over why he never flirted with her but with almost everyone else. All of a sudden she came back into reality with her boss ,Linda saying "Krystal!"
"o sorry Krystal said I was just umm thinking"
"okay" , Linda Replied " Well anyways I was thinking we are a bit overstaffed today and I was thinking that you and Andy could catch up on some of the paperwork."
"Sure that would be great Krystal Agreed"
"okay then you guys are going to bein the teachers lounge on the other side of the school." Linda said Walking away.

Yes! Could I have better luck thought Krystal.

Meanwhile Andy was practically thinking the same thing but in a more male sort of way. "Hmm Maybe I could get to 2nd base or maybe even home but really I dont think I have much of a chance."

"Playground Pals Recess is over"Linda yelled across the playground as she pressed cool metal key into Andys hand.

As Andy slipped the key into the huge door the words "here we are" escaped his luscious lips. The Room took both Krystal and Andy by suprise. There was a big comfy couch on one wall two recliners and a small tv on one side , a large refrigerater and a small desk with two chairs behind it in the corner.

"I guess we sit here" Krystal Said sitting down in one of the chairs behind the desk. Andy quickly sat down in one right next to her there thighs touching under the table.
"Linda said we need to total the umm lunch count " Andy said nervously. There was a small silence between them until Andy slid his hand up Krystals back and put his arm around her neck.
"I asked Linda to set this up , Theres really not much that we need to do" Andy Said.
"WHY?" Krystal exclaimed with more excitement in her voice then anything else.
"Because I like you I really do I think you are the coolest girl and I want to hookup with you"
"Wow" was all Krystal could say.
"Why dont we lay down on the couch for a bit and watch a little tv." Andy offered
"Okay" she quietly replied.
Watching Andy sprawl out on the couch she said " Where Am i gonna sit? he replied with a pat on the chest and
" right here"
She laid down with her head on his chest and after a minute he gently turned her head and kissed her softly. she kissed him back passionatly darting her tounge in and out of his mouth. A small moan came from Andys lips as she turned her whole body to his and pressed her crotch onto his. After kissing for many moments Andy slipped her yellow tank slowly off and then unhooked her bra. After turning Krystal over onto her back while getting off the couch he leaned in onto her and darted his tounge around her hard light pink nipples. small moans came from Krystal as he lightly massaged and licked her breasts. Andy moved his hands down to her waist and unbuttons her small white shorts. Like Slipping into a warm bath she gingerly stepped out of them revealing a sheer lavender thong. Andy then took off his shirt and pants. Standing together in thier underwear they silently asked whether this was the right thing to do. Moving together in unison they both got the answer they wanted. Kissing again very passionatly Krystal moved her small hands to andy large 7 inch cock she moved them up and down inside his boxeds until he slipped them off and she layed him down on the couch. Moving her mouth to his smooth shaft she lightly grasped his balls. Using her toungue she darted around the large top while using both hands to rub the shaft. Just as he said he was about to cum Krystal stopped ubruptly.
" I want you to cum inside me she said slipping her thong off and laying down on the couch."
He lightly layed down on top of her guideing the tip of his ultra hard dick to the slit of her tight virgin pussy. As he started to press in Krystal let out a small grunt of pain and he stopped.
"NO keep going" she practically yelled.
As he pushed all 8 inches in she let out many grunts and moans as she felt a large mix of pain and pleasure. When he got his cock all the way in he started to move up and down slow at first but increasing the speed. "ahhhh ahhhh Faster" Krystal yelled. He moved faster and faster until he was to the point of cumming just as he began to cum he felt orgasm shudder through Krystal's Body. This turned him on even more and he shot great spurts of cum into her waiting pussy. Moving together but slower Krystal kissed his lips and closed her eyes.
"that was great she said" and fell asleep in his arms.
~*~ Thanx for reading I will proofread ASAP Please rate ~*~





© Copyright 2005 Sarah (rainbowgirl123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998429-Day-Camp