*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998611-The-House-Of-Riz
Rated: E · Prose · Experience · #998611
This is a brief story describing a journey of release.
This piece is not meant to be well written, it was written in one draft with no editing, meant to paint broad pictures about the experience as it happened. I am not looking for feedback on the structure of the story, but I would like feedback regarding any spelling or punctuation errors as well as what you think about the piece in general.

To give a little background without writing something longer than the story itself, my wife is an Empath, and a Yuen Method Energetic Healer in training, for more information on what this is, visit http://www.yuenmethod.com/ she attends a biweekly practice session to practice and learn from others who are doing the same thing. Essentially the Yuen Method involves clearing away bad or negative energy Sometimes they focus on one person, sometimes they do many different things. This last time, the focus was on my wife and trying to help her release some issue’s that her energy body has been holding on to. During the session, a spirit attachment was taken from her and placed in an egg to hold it until she was ready to deal with it.

There is another woman in the group who is a channel and has been helping my wife uncover some past lifes, too numerous to go into now. Suffice it to say, in most of her past lives, she has been some type of healer and often persecuted for this, sometimes considered to be a witch and penalized as such.

She sat down the next day and was unable to contact the spirit within the egg herself, but was told that she would be able to do so with my help….




The House of Riz

It started out after we had sat down to consult the spirit board to contact the spirit contained in the egg that was removed from her during the practice session last night.

The egg was sitting with one of her angels in a small stone alcove resting in a gray bricked wall. A vine with small light green leaves framed the alcove. I opened the egg and at first what came out was 5 or 6, sperm/snake/sprout like things, they were negative energy and had mean faces painted on their heads.

They came at Christine and were deflected away. The spirit named Riz, according to our spirit session, stated that he had been keeping the energy from entering. The negative energy must have been pulled into the egg with Riz and weakened, because after they were released they did not try to enter her, they were instead deflected and disappeared.

In the bottom of the egg, there was a small ball of glowing light, Riz. He told us that his job was done and that it was now time for him to go. Christine asked if he was to go into the light and he said yes. She let him go and I saw her angel raise up the bottom of the shell and hold it to the sky and watched the ball of light float up into the brighter light above.

Christine now stood next to the empty alcove, but it was different, instead of just being on it’s own in the wall, it was now part of a large open hallway, part of a labrynth of gray stone. The vines that had adorned the wall, once looking pretty, now wrapped around her right arm with evil intent and were working their way up, trying to keep her there. She cleared them away, it took a bit, but I could feel it, each burst of clearing knocking the vines back.

She then walked along the hallway of stone. There was no roof, but open sky above. Twilight I think you would call it, blue skies, but darkening with the onset of night. She passed a door to the outside, but did not try to open it. As she walked, I realized she was on the outer hall of a larger chamber, and open area, something like a courtyard. In the area immediately next to where she stood, were fire’s trapped in cages. They were large iron or stone, half circle, grated cages that had large chains attached to them that disappeared into the sky above. It looked as if you could raise the cages if you knew how.

Christine wanted to clear the cages, to put out the fires, but that did not feel right, so she continued down the hall and around the corner.

In the center, not seen by her, so much as felt in a vision by me, was something that I don’t know how to describe other than in random pieces. At first there was a box, or a room, a bed or a chair. There was red everywhere, red velvet, red silk, red sheets, red cushions. It looked alive. It looked like an abstract creation, a bleeding heart made out of cushions, pillows and fabrics.

Next, still in the center, maybe above this place of red, a series of gears, like those of a clock resided, not moving, just there. Above that, were as best as I can describe a series of wooden ladders, or things that looked like ladders, two long pieces of straight wood, connected by small pieces, many of these going up to various heights like the internal framework of an unfinished building.

From there it jumped to her, having rounded another corner and walking down the opposite hallway, ahead lay a black mass. It was dirty, or covered in dirt, like a dark clay. She cleared it away and revealed a small set of stairs which led up to the top of the corner. There was a small platform here, on the other side the stairs led down and continued along the next part of the hallway, and in the center was a set that led down into the open courtyard.

She stood there and I lost sight of what was happening then, there were flashes of the things below in the courtyard. Images to brief and moving to quickly to identify. Suddenly she was somewhere else. She was in a room somewhere, looking at a picture on the wall. It was held in a very ornate decorated frame. The picture was a pencil sketch or thinly painted tree. It was empty of leaves, just many intertwining branches, it was either painted on a yellow canvas or had a yellow background like the sun was behind it. It reminded me of an album cover(well, a tape cover actually) that I have seen as it became more detailed.

The tree became real, and Christine was no longer there. I was no longer seeing things from her eyes, or from her presence but more like a camera lens. It drifted down over the trees branches, which were now covered with leaves. The tree rose up at the top of a small hill. Below, lay Medieval Land for lack of a better term, the small enclosure I had just wandered with Christine, I suspect she was still there, but was not certain.

A flash came then, a quick vision of a dark witch. She stood larger than life, wearing a dark flowing dress, at least 20 feet tall and standing above the land to the right of the tree. Lights sparkled in her dress, probably beads or gems. A dark sphere was behind her and she had her arms raised up. The image passed quickly, but Christine said we should focus on her, so I did. She came back into focus. She felt that Christine had wronged her in the past, that she was the reason something bad had happened to her, she blamed Christine for her loss of power and sought revenge.

Christine said we needed to send her into a black hole, but even as she began her process to do so, a dark hand came down out of the sky and grabbed the lady in black. Wrapping it’s long fingers around her and binding here in with something, some bright colors I cannot fully describe what they were, red, yellow and green, in large bands, and carried her away into a dark spot in the sky.

Below, in Medieval land, the door that Christine had passed swung open and the fires in the cages had been extinguished. I don’t know that I saw her again, so I am not entirely sure where she was, I think still at the top of the stairs looking down into the center of the courtyard where the gears and ladders were. I forgot to mention earlier, there was a door, a seal or a portal beneath the gears and ladders, something anyway, but I don’t think it was to be opened.

The end was a flash of various images. First came what I saw as the past, the word that came to mind was Persia. There was sunshine everywhere, a large city with sand buildings that my mind evidently associates with Persia and sand, lots of sand. I saw this as what had come before, then it faded back to Medieval land. From there, time seemed to pass, how long I do not know, but the vegetation grew, it was spongy like a carpet pad, green and chunky is the color I saw. Other things moved through time as well, becoming “futuristic” in the sense that they were no longer of the time of their surroundings. The wooden ladders were now cast of iron and the gears made of a more finely crafted metal.

This was the end. Just random visions that seemed to tie the images of the area by showing it’s origin, it’s current status in time and where it was headed. I am not sure what it all meant, but I hope at least that we rid her of some burden and that she walked out the open door of the House of Riz into a new world. That I think is why I could no longer find her there.

© Copyright 2005 Grivante (grivante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998611-The-House-Of-Riz