*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999614-A-Seriously-Sorry-Story
Rated: E · Short Story · Fanfiction · #999614
ok this is based in the world of a series of unfortunate events by lemony snicket.
A Seriously Sorry Story (Danny's story)
Part 1-
Daniel Charles Arthur Leblanc or as many people who know him call him Danny, is sitting quietly at a stool right beside one of the many cages in the reptile room in his uncle Monty’s home. Dr.montgomory isn’t really his uncle but him and his fathers were best friends so he was considered his uncle. He watched as a egg the sized of a small child as it shakes and starts to crack “uncle Monty uncle Monty!” he yells his uncle comes running in “what is it Daniel?” he asks Danny always hated being called Daniel but uncle Monty did it to be funny sometimes. “the egg….its hatching!” he says smiling, “ah yes…this egg is from a completely unknown species so not only have we discovered an new species but we even get to name it!” he says excitedly he looks as the snakes dark green head pops out “wow its massive!” he says almost 10 minutes later as the snake finally gets out of the egg even the newborn baby was two feet long “now I need to do some tests on it” uncle Monty says “you should be going to bed” he says to Danny, Danny nods and slowly walks to his room it had a pile of books in the corner which he sometimes read and one wall had a bunch of swords hanging on it Danny lies down on his bed and soon falls asleep he is awoken the next morning by a loud knocking “Danny?” he says he only called him that when things were quite serious “what is it?” he asks wearily “its your parents…” he says as he opens the door “they’ve…gone missing…” he says sadly.

Part 2
"WH....what?" Danny says thinking this must be a joke "I’m afraid it’s true..." Uncle Monty replies as if reading his mind "you brothers have been kidnapped as well..." he says slowly. Danny looks at the floor "they also sent this ransom note" he says handing Danny a slip of Dark red paper it read.

To Daniel LeBlanc & Dr. Montgomery Montgomery

If you wish to see the rest of the LeBlanc family alive and well have Daniel join the snow scouts of the mortmain mountains have him take only what he needs and a brown suitcase with 1,000,000 dollars at 12 pm August 14th in the south eastern corner of the valley of four drafts.
PS.COME ALONE…

“Valley of four drafts?” he says “snow scouts?....” he looks at his uncle “well….I guess you should now a bit a bout the snow scouts right?” he asks “yes…there some sort of group or something and they live in the mountains….I think” Danny says “yes well that’s basically right and the valley of four drafts is a place in the mortmain mountains” Monty continues “oh….well then I need the money don’t I…” Danny says “What?!” Monty cries “Danny you’re not going up there with this….Villain! And giving him a million dollars!” uncle Monty says. “well i'm not letting my family be killed by him!” he yells angrily he got up and walked quickly out of the room “now to find out how I join the snow scouts..” he says and walks towards his uncles library.

Part 3-
Danny shivered although it was invisible through his fencing mask. in one hand was a dark red suit case and in the other a brown small one filled with a million dollars worth of 100 dollar bills he put down the red one and itched at his sweatshirt "well..." he spoke in a tired voice he had very little sleep because he was so worried about his family. He walked along and looked around ahead he could see a huge frozen waterfall and...What was that? Was that a girl climbing up it? He shook his head it must be the cold. He trudged along still farther and then looks at his watch “well…this is the place…and the time…” he scanned the area “put the money on the ground” a voice called at first Danny was scared but then he calls out “where’s my family” his voice cracking “they are in a cave over there if you move now I will shoot you” the voice yelled menacingly Danny nods and puts the case down “now back up 10 steps” the voice calls. Danny backed up and took off his mask. He could see a figure walking towards the case and Danny then looked around the snow was blowing even harder by then and he shielded his eyes he could see a cave just ahead he ran to it “Mom?! Dad?! “He yelled as he ran in “hello Danny” a voice Danny didn’t recognize called to him Danny’s eyes went wide.


(part 4 soon to come)
© Copyright 2005 Daniel Windler (windler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999614-A-Seriously-Sorry-Story