*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999638-Mr-Magoo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #999638
A smart tale of fortune and princess's
Class Trip……. To HELL!!!!

Mr. Bob, the school janitor was loading his ammo into his guns as the kids loaded into the bus. The children were unaware that Mr. Bob was a martial-art gun master janitor. They were taking a trip to a school out in the city, it was 5:30 in the morning and the bears were roaming the streets. The flesh eating zombie bears from outer space. The only person that could possibly contain them was m/Diom/, metal master. But behind the scenes he also was a martial-art gun master janitor. Mr. Bob took his auto rifle and his Deluxe Viking sword that he named Bernard. His sweet sweet Deluxe Viking sword man that thing was sweeeeet! m/DIOm/!!!!!!! stephen king was there……. the kids loaded into the bus, and didn’t notice the bears rising from the ground, but Mr. Bob sure as hell did. He mounted his mini gun atopt the bus and started firing as the bus pulled away. The kids were alarmed. Mr. Bob got down off the mini gun and back to the lower level. “ ok kids, if you havent noticed, im not wearing any pants….. And theres bears roaming the streets, out for blood. But I have it all under control. Here little jimmy.” Mr. Bob hand timmy Thomson his Early Medieval Archers Bow & Quiver, “ Slay thy bears with thy mighty bow, or you’ll die a slow and painful death.” little timmy took the bow and aimed it to his head, “ I don’t want to live anymore,” he pulled the trigger and a nine mili shell was pumped into his brain.
“ sweeeeet,” said mr bob giggling, that was CrAzY!?!?!?!?%@#!!??? YES YES, true. “ false, sewing machine. “ a bear, swinging from a rope , came through the window, he had a cigar in his mouth. “ you all gonna die < SPAGETTI< SAUCE< CHESS< BRAIN DAMAGE TO AN ANTLER. Really………… I swear to gosh. Mr bob took a swing at him with his Serpent Knife, and hit the spot, right in the neck, auto matically killing the bear. “ always get em in the neck.”
Mr magoo was driving the bus. He stopped. And then started. But then he stopped. Then once again started, stopped, started, stopped, machine gun farted, early in da moring, when you make da eggs and backey, you don’t know it but jack da rippa is cawwwwllling yo house. Whatch gonna do, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, alien rat fart poo.

CHORUS:
You you you you you you you you yoooooo, and meeeeee we gonna be free and then we gonna pee poo alien and a jew, playin poker in the store, wit a Serpent Knife
In his hand thy romeo slain thy juliet, “why thy romeo, why,” romeo: beca




Chapter too
They were on the highway

And they were making good time, they would make it to their destination in record time,. They didn’t know it, but m/DIOm/ was going to the same place.

CHAPTER ALSO

Dio and his band of drunken swordsmen/Viking-machine gunners.

6+3= you and me 7+11= band of drunken swordsmen/Viking grenadiers.




Chapetrercaptachapetr>


Mr Magoo had went outside the bus to take a pee. Mr. Bob, as the little sneaky son of a gun that he was, took control of the bus and went off down the road, leaving mr magoo for ded.




CHAZZZZAPTER 12


“ dio, when are w




Chapeter 3


Merlin Dagger & Staff that’s what mr magoo used to defend himself. But he was friggen screwed to begin with. He was better with a sniper rifle, but he didn’t have one. He had sold it to buy a new Samurai Suit of Armour
But he had left the armour in the bus….



Chapter 3


“ hey guys, how do I look,” mr bob was wearing the Samurai Suit of Armour

don’t I look sexxxxy???3-3= ME

I swear to gosh?

Yeah,” said the little gothic girl. “ “., haha that was funny, good joke steve kwiatt. “ yeah yeah!


Prolouge

Look at my

by Hanwei
isn’t it cool?
Dio said
Yeah sure is’
No its not
Why?
Cat lick juwanna stic of bubba gum

Yeha yeha boyyy<

Gimmi some
Dat shizzZzz
If we save up our money, we
Can but a
Flanged Mace Display Plaque by Hanwei
Really, how much do we have
To save
………..!)))))))))) dollars
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
They all laughed in translucent
Hey guys” said mr magoo


INDEX


Ok, we gotta get serious,” said Mr. Bob, Short Viking Axe in hand, he was wearing his new Back Scabbards. “ damn mr Bob, you look Tight.” said tyrone, the token elf guy.

“ shut up scally wag, here take this,” mr bob handed the elf a Metal Glo & Rust Eraser
Itll come in handy

I swear to gosh


Chapter 69- hahah I siad that……..” boom, he killed him self in cold blood. They all came to the funeral, but the bears were not there, with a dagger of might and thrust thy Sword Oil
Upon thee.


Chapter magoo

Mr magoo was sitting in the corner wearing his new Takeda Shingen Samurai Helm
And he was crying.

“ what is wrong,” asked LORD m/DIOm/
“ I just miss my friends,” he took off his helmet.
“ you friends? You mean the ones that abandoned you on the side of the road with your pants down. Why mr magoo, those arent friends, those are orcs, from that movie lord of the….. Well you know, that movie.
“ what do you mean m/DIOm/, what movie?
“ well I don’t want to say it, ill get sued.
“ for what?” asked magoo
“ for Pig Face Helm is constructed of wearable heavy gauge steel with brass trim. Popular during the late 13th and 14th Centuries., ever hear of that?

I swear to gosh



: well that’s my story, thanks for watching


The sequel will be out in around a month so tune in for that. Please red and review, this was my first attempt at a serious story,

ThankS J











© Copyright 2005 ironman (ironman70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999638-Mr-Magoo