*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999813-Reaper--part-one-
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #999813
He sealed her fate with just a kiss
          Brittany looked into the golden black eyes of the stranger whom she felt she already loved, though loving had never been part of the job. He was pale, and everything else seemed to overshadow his complexion, making him paler. His hair was long and black, and covered half of his face, and he wore dark black clothing: a shirt, ripped jeans, army boots, and a trench coat.
 
          He wouldn’t remove his clothing, but Brittany didn’t much care. Whether they screwed or not, she would get paid. All she really wanted to do was stare into those eyes of his. She sat on the bed gazing up at him. He moved down slowly toward her, and they embraced in a passionate kiss.
 
          Brittany shivered at first, but that was because this room was the coldest room she had ever been in. Yet ,oddly, there was no air conditioning to cool it down. This place had been abandoned since she could remember. Yet she agreed to meet him here. She liked discrete places, since no one knew she was selling her body by the pound except for clients. Who ,of course, kept it a secret.
 
          As the kiss went on Brittany felt a warmth flow through her body. "This guy is amazing", she thought. Their lips pushed against each other softly, and his tongue caressed the top of her mouth. She was sure they were going to suffocate if he didn’t pull back, not that she cared. Just from his kiss her body threw into an orgasmic state. She felt as if her being was being pulled into his, and then the kiss stopped.
 
         Brittany’s eyes rolled back into her head. He threw her down onto the bed like a rag doll, cold, and dead.
© Copyright 2005 TheReaperOfSouls (mutedsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999813-Reaper--part-one-