*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999889-Georges-Super-Fantastic-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nender
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #999889
Created during the last hour of my Spanish exam. It is not serious at all. At all.
George’s Super-Fantastic Adventure


Part One

George was a male teenager who liked to colour words in different colours at end of sentences. Overall, George lived a happy carefree life, and when feeling particularly naughty, wrote sentences that had extra different coloured words. One day, when George wasn’t feeling particularly naughty, he wrote sentences with no different coloured words at all. On Tuesday he always thought about colouring half a sentence in, and sometimes he actually did it. George really liked Wednesdays, which tells you a lot about the kind of person George is so I’ll go no further in his description.

Today was a Monday. George was pretty happy, because he was looking forward to colouring half-sentences in on Tuesday. This Monday, George was wearing his spotted tie, so he could show his neighbour the spot that looked like a bottle. George loved bottles, which tells us a lot about why George bought the spotted tie instead of the tie with bottles on it, so I’ll go no further in his description.

After George had shown his spot to his neighbour, he walked along the road; George had a walk that looked like someone was moving their legs. On George’s legs there were two leg warmers. Which explains why George didn’t have cold legs, so I’ll go no further in his description.

When George was walking, he saw a cat which George thought was strange, as he normally saw cats on Thursdays, when he visited his crazy Aunt Mabel, who was a cat. Her name was Aunt Mabel. And she was discriminated against. Upon passing the cat, George discovered that it was his Aunt Mabel, and that she was dead. Upon pondering how his Aunt Mabel had died, George realised it was because of a clogging of her pulmonary artery that lead to a stroke then a heart attack. George then decided to call his band ‘Clogging of Crazy Mabel’s Artery’. George then thought that he should promptly call the police, so he did. His conversation with the policeman was as follows:

George: “Hello?”
Policeman: “Hello.”
George: “My Aunt Mabel is dead.”
Policeman: “Is she a cat?”
George: “Yes.”
Policeman: “Did you know you haven’t written a word differently coloured today?”
George: “Yes, it is out of respect, on account of my Aunt being deceased.”
Policeman: “Fascinating. By the way, Mr. Bob killed your Aunt.”
George: “Thank you.”
Policeman: “Goodbye.”
George: “Goodbye.”

George was then fully focused on bringing Mr. Bob to justice. Mr. Bob was one of those people who looked at things on purpose. Which tells you a lot about George, so I’ll go no further in his description.

This paragraph is particularly short.

Part Two


Mr. Bob was surly, expressionless, mean, crafty, diligent, punctual, focused, murderous, bland, intelligent, fun, a laugh at bedtime and a good cook. He killed Aunt Mabel because “Aunt Mabel” is an anagram of Abe Talmun, who was an Iraqi Spanish teacher of his. Mr. Bob drew pictures, ones of boys talking to policemen while standing next to a dead cat. These pictures were quite coincidental, but George has a lot more spiky hair in real life. Which tells us a lot about Mr. Bob.

Mr. Bob was in love with a cat, the cat was in fact Aunt Mabel. Mr. Bob was jealous of George because George got to spend Thursdays with Aunt Mabel, so Mr. Bob killed Aunt Mabel and dropped her on George’s street. He then dressed as a policeman and answered the police station phone when the real policemen weren’t looking. He then told George his name so George would come and look for him and he could kill George. Mr. Bob drew out all of his plans as pictures as Mr. Bob was a lonely old man.

George set out on his quest to bring Mr. Bob to Justice. George knew where Mr. Bob lived because Mr. Bob had told him at some point during their lives. So, George went to Mr. Bob’s house, and took Mr. Bob out of it, and brought him to Justice. Justice was a friend of Georges; her full name was Justice Bob George, which was just a coincidence. Justice told George to take Mr. Bob to the police station.

Unfortunately, while George was taking Mr. Bob to the police station, Mr. Bob crept away and dressed up as a police officer again, and came back, and George didn’t notice a thing. As George led Mr. Bob up the stairs, they passed Mr. Bob going down the stairs dressed as a cowboy, told the Susan dressed as a construction worker to gather all the Mr. Bob clones together and capture George. While they were capturing George, each Mr. Bob told him their names. There was Mr. Bernard Bob, Mr Billy Bob, Mr Bryan Bob, Mr. Bob Bob, and Susan.

Susan was the last clone that Mr. Bob made of himself, Susan was the black sheep of the clones, everyone felt sorry for him, every night Susan dreamt of walking along the beach with a pretty woman in a tuxedo, they would laugh together and spill wine and laugh some more. Susan thought about having a name change at some point in his life, but he couldn’t work out what to change it to, as Bryan was a pilot, Bernard was a pianist, Billy was a Psychiatrist and Bob was a Physiotherapist/Policeman. That was when Susan had a revelation; he grabbed the four Mr. Bobs and locked them in a cupboard, and bought George plane tickets so he could move country. That’s the type of person Susan was.

Part Three

George now lives in Miami. He thinks his adventure was super-fantastic.


Part Four (Epilogue)

As for the Mr. Bobs, no-one told the police about them being locked in the cupboard so they stayed there for a long time.

Mrs Mabel went to cat heaven and married a nice Ginger Tom named Fluffle.

Susan had a tattoo of an arrow pointing up tattooed on the tip of his index finger, and whenever everyone else pointed up above their heads at Superman, Susan only had to raise his arm to the horizontal to achieve the same effect. Everyone used more energy than Susan and got more stressed and died first.

George is still in Miami. He still thinks his adventure was super-fantastic.

THE END
© Copyright 2005 Nender (matt_nender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999889-Georges-Super-Fantastic-Adventure