*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/allenbartus
allenbartus's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since December 30, 2014
21 Recognitions
Hmm, not sure what to say about me. Been writing on and off since high school. Even after joining the USAF I wrote, sometimes about the places I've been other times about the job I did. Most of my current writings come from my dreams. It's hard to understand them sometimes until I start to write then they just flow out and end up on my computer screen. They don't make any sense half the time until I've finished then they come to light and I refine them til they are what they are. However, every now and then I hear a song and a story wraps itself around the song that not even I would expect. Gotta love the way the mind works at times.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 18+ · Sci-fi · #2069833
    Time travel is not what you think. Don't try it!
    Rated: 13+ · Other · #2042594
    Poem or just ramblings?
    Rated: 18+ · Sci-fi · #2042068
    Fighting back against an alien invasion sometimes requires extreme measures and sacrifice.
    Rated: 18+ · Personal · #2041458
    An old pain came back today. After thirty years it's time to let it out.
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2041328
    Even space stations need a good Janitor and George was better than anyone knew.
    Rated: 13+ · Fantasy · #2034675
    A different twist on myths, legends, fairy tails and reality.
    Rated: 18+ · Other · #2031868
    When all you have is ten minutes to save the world, what do you do and how do you do it?
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2029566
    George wanted to meet the grandparents he never knew, only he already has.
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2027619
    They are watching. They know us. But are we ready for the truth?
    Rated: 13+ · Romance/Love · #2023848
    I wrote this one night just before going to bed. It's closer to my heart than I can say.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/allenbartus