*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/danielraythoma
danielraythoma's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since March 22, 2011
6 Recognitions
My poetry thoroughly depicts the world of love through the eyes of 2 things: yesterday's heroes and today's loners. My stories take problems in our lives and twist them to create an idea that is ultimately wonderful, although tragically turning to complete the story. I write to release a passion towards my struggles, my wonders, and my dreams. Nothing more. :)
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Dark · #1769203
    This poem is the second addition to my "Gargoyle" poems. It's about hope and loneliness.
    Rated: E · Dark · #1768937
    A poem with a different approach. It examines the masking of evils through constellations.
    Rated: E · Nature · #1761708
    This story illustrates the madness that comes from an apocalyptic meltdown.
    Rated: E · Other · #1761704
    This poem shows the love of a sibling towards their younger sister.
    Rated: E · Romance/Love · #1761702
    This poem illustrates the ultimate desire for a man to warm his lover's heart.
    Rated: E · Dark · #1761699
    This poem illustrates a longing for the lonely to be loved.
    Rated: 13+ · Experience · #1761698
    This short story illustrates a son's dream to have known his mother.
    Rated: E · Nature · #1761695
    This poem illustrates the chasing of a dream through the stillness of a cliff.
    Rated: E · Romance/Love · #1761692
    This poem illustrates a man's wish for his loved one's true beauty.
    Rated: 13+ · Death · #1761690
    This poem calmly illustrates the loneliness that comes from the loss of a loved one.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/danielraythoma