*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/elysiaroese
elysiaroese's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since June 14, 2011
8 Recognitions
Hello! Welcome to my Writing Portfolio, I hope you take this time to read and review some of my current work. I appreciate any and all feedback from other writers. I usually write in patchwork and then edit later but I only upload the most polished pieces to my portfolio. I favor dramatic and romantic pieces and usually stay away from poetry. My style may seem a little prosy but I like the rhythm and flow of the style. I enjoy sweeping descriptions and lots of color in my work so I hope you do as well. Again, I welcome any and all reviews, constructive criticism, and emails. I'm here because I enjoy writing and want to improve! Thank You!!
HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS
Written in the second person. A dark and disturbing view in a political prison.
Rated: GC
~1,559 Words
*Dollar* 113 GPs per review
Dark, Emotional, Death
Type: Short Story
Updated 13 years ago
A mother sets out to look for her lost daughter and helps other children along the way.
Rated: 18+
~2,448 Words
*Dollar* 150 GPs per review
Dark, Emotional, Fantasy
Type: Short Story
Updated 13 years ago
A woman breaks it off with her fiancee and finds the man she's supposed to be with.
Rated: GC
~3,958 Words
*Dollar* 75 GPs per review
Erotica, Romance/Love, Emotional
Type: Short Story
Updated 13 years ago
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: GC · Dark · #1798362
    Written in the second person. A dark and disturbing view in a political prison.
    Rated: 18+ · Dark · #1794668
    A mother sets out to look for her lost daughter and helps other children along the way.
    Rated: GC · Erotica · #1792797
    A woman breaks it off with her fiancee and finds the man she's supposed to be with.
    Rated: 13+ · Comedy · #1788964
    A chocolate addict is forced to attend an "Addicts Anonymous" meeting.
    Rated: ASR · Emotional · #1788106
    A poem about difficult memories.
    Rated: GC · Dark · #1786909
    A short excerpt from my own experience with sexual abuse and recovery.
    Rated: 18+ · Drama · #1785752
    A girl unknowingly enters an abusive relationship to escape the pain of her past.
    Rated: 18+ · Drama · #1785751
    A girl unknowingly enters an abusive relationship to escape the pain of her past.
    Rated: 18+ · Romance/Love · #1785423
    A letter written by a woman to her lover telling the story of a couple from long ago.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/elysiaroese