*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/layson
layson's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since March 13, 2009
16 Recognitions
I use the writing name Layson A. Williams not to protect the innocent, but because I like the sound of it. I'm 34 years of age and have been married to a wonderful woman named Erin for thirteen years. We have 4 daughters, all of whom have four legs and a tail each. I lived in the Sacramento Valley for twenty years, and moved to the Willamette Valley in Oregon to experience another area. I have several short stories and poems available for review.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Educational · #1665672
    A startling discovery about the actual biblical account of the Garden of Eden.
    Rated: E · Sci-fi · #1662617
    Brian must change his actions and ambitions to fit his new interstellar environment.
    Rated: E · Fantasy · #1662608
    Jolayne awaits the elders' decision about his secret - but the decision is ultimately his.
    Rated: E · Fantasy · #1662600
    Prince Rowan is missing. The Dragonheir's suspected involvement blossoms when he arrives.
    Rated: E · Personal · #1541813
    A choppy poem, not one of my best, but still has a decent theme behind it.
    Rated: E · Satire · #1538425
    I wrote this merely as word play, but my teachers sent me to counseling because of it.
    Rated: E · Emotional · #1538421
    I was a little depressed and jaded when I wrote this. Just a word of fair warning.
    Rated: E · Tribute · #1538420
    My tribute to rain. Imagine a Native American drum beat in the background when reading.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/layson