*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/suzee
suzee's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since June 26, 2010
11 Recognitions
I'm a nurse... probably not your most typical nurse either. I'm a bit of a unusual chick. I'm a big fan of horror, psychological thrillers and the otherwise darker side of things. But that's not to say I'm a total pessimist all the time! I've always loved to write and enjoy to writing within my interests, including horror, twisted comedies and my own personal poetry. I find nursing to be a pretty awesome day job outside of writing because I'm always meeting interresting people there. Everything seems pretty fitting for me. I hope you enjoy my independent writing.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 18+ · Horror/Scary · #1715367
    A romance that ends with a horrific twist...
    Rated: 18+ · Other · #1687455
    This is a random piece I wrote. I rather like it which is why I am posting it.
    Rated: 18+ · Drama · #1687452
    Mary snaps at her lover Evan due to the fear of her past horrible experiences returining.
    Rated: 13+ · Fantasy · #1687449
    A finger prick from a needle makes a young bride fall into a nightmare of insanity.
    Rated: 18+ · Fantasy · #1687447
    Is Blue Ruin really insane... or are the drugs she is given her making her that way...
    Rated: 18+ · Fantasy · #1687441
    Part two to Snow White. Ryan discovers her experiment with Jason backfires terribly.
    Rated: 18+ · Drama · #1687439
    Ryan met Jason and decided to play a little experiment on him.
    Rated: 18+ · Horror/Scary · #1686774
    Beginning of a horror/comedy about what happens when an RN finds her true calling in life.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/suzee