*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715367-Candy-Boy-A-Love-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1715367
A romance that ends with a horrific twist...
Candy Boy: A Love Story

         The front door made its clicking unlocking noise and the front door to 1322 Magnolia Drive opened. A symphonic sound of flirty laughter and clumsy feet clicking upon hard, black marble floors entered.
         “You’re the best, baby, I love you” Jacob spoke to his girlfriend, Sara, between love-induced giggles.
         “You’re bester than me and I love you more!” Sara replied, in the same slightly drunken tone.
         “Nope, I love you more…” Jacob retorted.
         “I believe you are wrong, Mr. Miller… I LOVE YOU MORE!” Sara humorously argued.
         The couple continued their punch-drunk mildly vomit-inducing affectionate argument during their entire walk to the kitchen of their house. They hung all over each other, hopelessly smitten with each other and unable to physically keep their hands off each other’s bodies due to their hopeless infatuation. Once the two got into the kitchen, Jacob took full liberty of picking Sara’s tiny 5’0” 100 lb body up and placing her onto the kitchen counter in a sitting position. Jacob, who was at least a foot taller than Sara, could finally see face to face with Sara… and Sara the same. They smiled in delight at each other.
         “Hey, honey, I can reach your face!” Sara mischievously smiled and laid a hard kiss onto Jacob’s mouth.
         Their tongues wrestled and they breathed in each other’s intoxicated breaths. Jacob’s was perfumed like the shots of Jack Daniels he had been doing at the party they had just attended, while Sara’s smelt of Baileys. Sara straddled Jacob’s torso and wrapped her legs around him, progressively increasing the pressure into his back, digging her stiletto heels into his spine. They continued the haphazard kisses for a few minutes until finally terminating the action for a while to breathe. Both looked into each others matching icy blue eyes and smiled softly, yet naughtily, breathing heavily. Jacob began playing with Sara’s mid-length platinum blonde hair.
         “Mmmmm…” Sara purred with approval, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the moment.
         “What else could I do for such a sweetie?” Jacob grinned.
         “Oh, Jacob, I think you are much sweeter than I am” Sara softly argued, still keeping her eyes closed enjoying Jacob’s gentle hands.
         “Nope, you are” Jacob quarreled playfully back.
         “Nah, it’s you. But we can find out who is sweeter tonight if you like, candy boy…” Sara opened her eyes and stopped mid-sentence, cocking her head as she went into a momentary trance.
         Jacob said nothing, as if he didn’t even notice Sara’s odd behavior.
         “Speaking of sweet, I’m sick of all the junk food we had at the party. You hungry for some real food? I’ll make something for you, babe” Sara seemed to snap out of it and changed the subject.
         “Yeah, let’s do that. Like we’re married” Jacob suggested the future that got Sara to thinking.
         Jacob backed away to allow Sara to dismount from the kitchen counter and helped her to land softly on the kitchen floor. Her heels made a soft “click” sound and he helped to steady her.
         “Would you really marry me?” Sara blushed as she grabbed her pink apron and covered her little black dress with it.
         “Absolutely, honey, you know I’m just not ready yet. It’s just… weird right now…” Jacob reassured her.
         “Me neither. I understand” Sara agreed.
         Sara proceeded to cook a little late night snack for the two of them, as Jacob poured two glasses of wine and placed one near her at the kitchen counter and another on the kitchen table where he was lounging on a chair there. She filled a pot up with water and placed it on the stove to boil. While waiting for the water to come to a boil, Sara began chopping up fruit for a fruit salad for them to share and sipped the red wine in between. Jacob starred at her back.
         “So, how many kids, do you want, Mr. Miller?” Sara curiously questioned, as she chopped up pineapple into bite-sized pieces.
         “Two. It seems like a good number, unless you don’t want kids” Jacob nervously spoke, hoping to say the right things to Sara.
         “Me too. And don’t be so nervous, honey. You know I’d never get angry with you. Do I really come across that way?” Sara asked Jacob in a concerned tone.
         “No. I’m just being silly. You’re much too sweet to get angry” Jacob smiled.
         “I still think you’re sweeter” Sara teased in a sing-song voice.
         “You said we were going to find out, babe. I want to see how we find out” Jacob was curious.
         Sara stopped cutting the pineapple and turned around to look at Jacob. He was standing now. She walked slowly, sensually, over to Jacob, still with the large chopping knife in her hand.
         “You want to know how we find out?” she knelt down in front of him, her voice was low. She tugged at his trousers with one hand as she brought the pineapple-flavored knife to her lips with the other and bit the blade with her front teeth. She looked up seductively at her tall and gentle candy boy.
         “Oh. That’s how” Jacob smiled in delight.
         Sara allowed Jacob to remain entranced in his lustful smile… and then she made her move. She jumped up from her kneeling position and lunged towards Jacob’s chest, knocking him down. Jacob didn’t seem to fight her, assuming this was all part of the procedure. Sara straddled Jacob’s body and with a quick swift slice, she slit Jacob’s throat with her pineapple-flavored knife in a neat fashion. Jacob shockingly struggled a bit, but Sara assured him he would be OK as she began kissing him with the same hard kisses she gave him before. She breathed in his fast, frantic Jack Daniels flavored breath. She adored his Jack Daniels flavored breath. The kitchen began to fill with the organic smell of blood. Jacob’s neck messily sputtered blood to the rapid rhythm of Jacob’s pulse; the type of tachycardia that comes with the shock of hemorrhage. The white walls of the kitchen, the white linoleum of the kitchen floor, all becoming stained with the splattered strawberry jam blood from Jacob’s jugular. Eventually, Jacob’s breathing finally began to slow and come to a stop. Sara released her mouth from Jacob’s and she licked the blood-drenched knife in ecstasy.
         “You are sweet, my candy boy” Sara smiled at Jacob’s dead body.
© Copyright 2010 Susan N. (suzee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715367-Candy-Boy-A-Love-Story