*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000767-Nirupana
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1000767 added December 24, 2020 at 4:35am
Restrictions: None
Nirupana


In my (approach to) spirituality there is nothing to gain and nothing to lose; there is only to know. Benefits have no use, as you have no form. Throw away whatever you have understood.

For knowledge of the Self, just keep silent and discriminate. You are not the body; you are not the consciousness.
One who says, ‘I am not the consciousness’ must be you only. All we need to know is that consciousness comes with the body
and in the end it forgets that ‘it is’.
There is no such thing as death. How can you be the transient consciousness?

Krishna says: ‘I am the knowingness in all manifestations. I am everywhere. All the manifestations are My manifestations’. It is a river of consciousness. The sages talk about how the One who speaks is.

When you wake up in the morning, the holy sight of God comes to you unexpectedly. When you realize your manifestation, you will understand that what happens is so by the virtue of That only.
Hold onto consciousness.
There is no God other than that. The knowledge is of your Self. It is best received by listening. It is of the greatest importance. The Lord in you is trapped by concepts. He becomes free through listening. This removes all obstructions. One is bound by body-consciousness. Listening cuts off
identification with the body.

Be convinced that the consciousness in you is the movement of the Guru. The sense ‘I am’ comes when you wake up. Consciousness arises. God manifests as your sense ‘I am’. You have put Him in trouble by believing that He is the body. Your consciousness is your true nature. Surrender yourself to consciousness.
(This is non-dual devotion. It is true meditation. Sit comfortably with eyes closed and without movement.
Observe your beingness with a passive mind until you forget your body-consciousness.)

The myriad existences are nothing but the manifestation of your consciousness. You take yourself to be of the nature of the body. Is it the power of consciousness that makes you believe so? Maya and God exist
together. They are not separate.

In yoga, they take prana to the cerebral cortex (by breathing exercises). However, the greatest yoga is the knowledge of the Self.

The word of the Guru is the perfect manifestation of God. Only the enlightened one can talk about Self-realization. It is only possible when the Guru’s words are followed: ‘you are shapeless, formless, pure consciousness’.

The five elements are clean and pure. Atman is a result of the unity of the five elements. Get merged into the blue shade of the Absolute. You can call it an idol or an ocean; whatever you choose it would be that.

In samadhi there is no sense of bliss. The joy is felt after the samadhi ends. You should reach the point where the Guru-word is never forgotten.

Different foods, because of different qualities, have different effects on the mind. The aspirant is advised to take simple food in the initial stage. Ultimately, you should realize that your true nature is untouched by the quality of food.

The steady state is without birth. One who is born has movement. Go on remembering the Self, then all conflicts will vanish and result in silence. That is the greatest worship. No experience will stain you. All I
see and sense is myself only. It is the knowledge ‘I am’. The Self is beyond thought. The first dawning of wakefulness in the morning is without word. We are prior to any word. The power of prana is the primordial maya.

When one is diligent in following the Guru’s words, all difficulties are resolved. Keep hold of the words ‘I am pure Brahman’. With persistent devotion that will become Parabrahman.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000767-Nirupana