*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000805-Falseness-begins-with-your-Parents
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1000805 added December 25, 2020 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Falseness begins with your Parents
Maharaj: Ultimately, you are responsible for your form, because of your beingness you are the sufferer.
In ignorance you are told, worship God and so on.
In the knowledgeable state, you know yourself, so there is no need.

You don’t like my talks; you take yourself to be a man and this or that, so you feel justified. So long there is ‘I am the body’ concept there can be no realization. Transcend, become a seeker, but those who follow spiritual ideas and still take their body to be real, they are reborn.

In the first stage get convinced that you are not the body. Because of Sattva, sleep, waking and beingness appear, but when you come to know that you are not there,
then what?
If you don’t take into consideration your parents, will you be able to find yourself? Our parents are the capital from which we find ourselves.
You have to realize that the states sleep, waking and beingness start with parents. You must realize that your falseness begins with your parents. For the appearance of your form, what did your parents donate or contribute?

This is not to be said, just known. Your parents contributed something for your form to appear. They contributed a part of the body, so the form appeared. All people are a picture of the bliss their parents enjoyed.
We serve our knowledge; we do everything for that only. All activities are done by the knowledge ‘I am’.

The Ganges flows from Lord Shankara’s
head, ‘Ganges’ is knowledge through the five sense organs. Brahma is depicted with four heads; these represent the four types of speech, Para (source word), Pashyanti (intangible word), Madhyama (tangible word or thought) and Vaikhari (Spoken word).
For instance, you compose poems from within Para and Pashyanti, they rise to the mind (Madhyama), and then you recite (Vaikhari) them. I can’t give you knowledge to make a living, but it can help you rise up in the world.

People whose mind is still
without any words, for them self-knowledge will be easier. If after listening to my talks your mind is still active, then self-knowledge is far-off. You may sit quietly, but if your mind goes on wandering here and there, that would indicate that you are not fit enough to have self knowledge. The mind must be absolutely still or quiet, no thoughts at all.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000805-Falseness-begins-with-your-Parents