*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001082-Blue-and-green-And-red-in-the-face
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1001082 added December 31, 2020 at 1:17pm
Restrictions: None
Blue and green? And red-in-the-face!
For
 
FORUM
Space Blog  (ASR)
Cruising WDC cyberspace and raiding ports for blog prompts!
#2223838 by Sharmelle's Expressions


""The Kitty Took It...Honest, Mom!""   [18+] by Jim Hall

Mini-review: Delightful! Nice that Blue and Green are highlighted in blue and green. *Bigsmile* Nice to have twins and Mittens be the culprit. Well written. No suggestions to make it better. 500 word flash works well at capturing the moment. I rate it a 4.8. It's one of the best 'cute' short stories I've read here.

Prompt: Did you ever have a cat or dog take something and blamed someone else?

There never was anyone else to blame!

I've lived so many years alone that there never is anyone else to blame.

That said, I'm chagrined to admit that I questioned whether help stole my charger in Cape Town. She didn't. And in high-school I punched someone for taking my books. He didn't. But they miraculously appeared in my locker the next day. Word got out and the culprits returned them. Still not proud of the moment.

When I misplaced my glasses last week and couldn't find them I wondered again whether someone could've taken them. That was my suspicion when I lost my new glasses over a year ago (still haven't found them).

In my case I suspect it's trauma from my childhood that's triggered (especially with glasses; I've had to use them since age 6).

I just don't trust people like I should. Gas-lit too many times. Pranksters stress me out.


Added: I commented to Blimprider: "I wrote daily in my journal for over 16 years and then stopped for three months this year. There was nothing there.

But I started up again... a little. I have no life in this Season of Covid.

Usually travel and writing compliment each other. I travel and engage with people while taking photos of everything and anything, almost a mania. Then I come home, collapse, write. It works for me if the two parts don't stretch out too long. 10 months of not leaving the city limits is far too long.

My Muse seems to enjoy the mini-roller-coaster (as long as there's little or no drama).

When I write I try on new forms. I wrote some flash fiction the last couple years. Never wrote steampunk though. Most of my poetry is short but I do try to stretch myself. Except for poetry month in April I mostly feel free to go with the flow.

If A doesn't work, maybe B will. *Laugh*

Or I just read blogs, get ideas, and by commenting prime the pump.

Thanks for the read."
3469

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001082-Blue-and-green-And-red-in-the-face