*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002985-SUCCESS
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1002985 added January 27, 2021 at 7:37am
Restrictions: None
SUCCESS
SUCCESS - EXACTLY WHAT IS IT ?......

1. " To Laugh OFTEN and LOVE MUCH; to WIN the Respect of Intelligent persons and the AFFECTION of Children; TO EARN the Approbation of HONEST citizens and ENDURE the betrayal of false friends; to APPRECIATE BEAUTY; to Find the Best in others; to GIVE of ONES SELF; to leave the world a Bit BETTER, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a Redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; TO KNOW EVEN ONE LIFE HAS BREATHED EASIER BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIVED —THIS IS.. To Have SUCCEEDED........"

2. " A Man is a Success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he Wants to do......"

3. " The test of Success is NOT What you do when you are on top. Success is HOW HIGH YOU BOUNCE WHEN YOU HIT THE BOTTOM......."

AND YES..........

" Running isn't a sport for pretty boys..IT IS ABOUT the sweat in your hair and the blisters on your feet. Its the frozen spit on your chin and the nausea in your gut. It's about throbbing calves and cramps at midnight that are strong enough to wake the dead. It's about getting out the door and running when the rest of the world is only dreaming about having the passion that you need to live each and every day with. It's about being on a lonely road and running like a champion even when there's not a single soul in sight to cheer you on. Running is all about having the desire to train and persevere until every fiber in your legs, mind, and heart is turned to steel. And when you've finally forged hard enough, you will have become the best runner you can be. And that's all that you can ask for......."

Now That my Friends, is what SUCCESS is..........

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002985-SUCCESS