*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003059-Divine-mother
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1003059 added January 28, 2021 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
Divine mother
WHAT IS THE MOST AUSPICIOUS GRACE OF DIVINE MOTHER?
❤ It is solely by Divine Mothers grace that i can relate this high truth to you: "The most loving grace of Divine Mother is very rare...
Her most auspicious grace gives us the compelling wish to be free even of our good and virtuous actions... And when all our vasanas and samskaras are removed by Her love, there arises the highest state of pure loving absorption...
Even the most adept kriya yogis practicing samadhi in the Himalayas are confronted with obstacles only until they receive Kalikas grace, for after receiving Her grace there are no karmas and samskaras to create any more obstacles...
Once The boon of Her grace is given, the fortunate kriya prem yogi has unfettered access to seedless sahaja samadhi...
The blessed yogi then has the perfect freedom to leave the elemental body at will...
After reaching this state of realization, they can be active in the world and yet remain unaffected by their actions because their actions are no longer motivated by egoic self-interest...
As long as their body is maintained on earth it is irrelevant what lifestyle they adopt because internally they are always established in the Self of Kutastha" ... ❤

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003059-Divine-mother