*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003144-Tell-me-a-joke
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1003144 added January 29, 2021 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Tell me a joke
PROMPT January 29th

Write about something funny! Share a joke, recount a humorous story, or tell your readers about a funny experience you had.

I’m one of those people who can’t remember jokes. If I try to retell a joke I always forget the punch line. I was listening to a talk on the radio this morning about, knock-knock jokes. Apparently they are dying out. The young just don’t get them. Of course that started the ball rolling as they came in thick and fast. The only one I remember is this one : Knock knock. Whose there? Interrupting cow. Interrupting cow who? As the person is asking interrupting cow who. You say Moo! (Interrupting, see)
Oh well I thought it was funny 😆
I haven’t had a good case of the giggles for ages. You know when you laugh at something, it’s usually silly, then you keep laughing every time you think about it. I used to get into so much trouble at school for this. You’d only have to look at a friend and off you’d go. Even the threat of death couldn’t stop you laughing.
It’s said that a good belly laugh is really good for you. That’s why there used to be laughing yoga classes. Not sure they exist any more though. Perhaps they all died laughing?

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003144-Tell-me-a-joke