*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003246-January-30-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1003246 added January 30, 2021 at 10:06am
Restrictions: None
January 30, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Jay has asked for the weekends off so I will send a prompt on Saturday. Remember that no prompy gors out on Sunday since most of us should be concentrating on worshiping Jesus then.

I gave received several blessings over the past few days. I will be working soon I believe and I received a mice publishing contract. How has God blessed you?

I have had several blessings today. I am almost certain I am going to get the position I am seeking. All I am waiting for now is to make sure that a person with an RBA qualifies as an addiction counselor per state medicaide guidelines as many of the clients I will see are through Medicaide. I have a Regent Bachelor of Arts degree with 78 hours of psychology on it as opposed to a BSW or BS in psychology. My prospective employer just wants to be sure the RBA will work. It typically does, especially when the RBA emphasizes psychology or social work and mine emphasizes psychology. So I probably have a job. I will know for sure next week.

My second blessing is a book contract that was signed yesterday. My book "Styles in Poetry", a collection of poems and short stories I have written over the years, will be published this coming summer. The marketing plan is pretty aggressive and includes radio interviews on national radio, podcasts about my book, a retailer book buy-back plan backed by insurance so I won't lose money, and other options. I think this could be a lucrative deal for me. Over the next few months we are going to work on the design, editing, paper quality, pricing, everything to make it a valuable "must-have" book and me a known author. God has been very good to me.
Praise you Father for your continued providence. Thank you for allowing me to wake up this morning not under the threat of facing the Lake of Fire prepared for Satan and his angels, but facing eternity with Jesus Christ who died for me. Oh Father you are wonderful and so loving. I cannot express the unspeakable joy I feel. You are my anchor at stormy seas and you are my sunshine on the mountaintops. Everything I have is due to you!

For my blog Today while avoiding materializing in the center of a star, we warped across the WDC galaxy and found a veteran of WDC. The star is Writer_Mike who writes a story about an aunt who was not wanted in a boy's life.
 
STATIC
Gone  (ASR)
WC entry. A remote helicopter does its job.
#2036527 by Cubby~Cheering House Florent!

The ending will surprise you.

Have you ever wanted somebody to be gone? What did you do?

Yes. I had a man move in with me once. He was an old hob but kept himself clean for the most part. He just drank too much. He got drunk one night and made the mistake of threatening Susan, my late wife. Up to that point I tolerated him and listened to his fantasies about recruiting me for a motorcycle gang and riding the highways to Spurgis or whatever it is. His fantasies scared my wife for she thought I really wanted to join him in those escapades. If I had known she thought I was serious I would have ended it sooner. Then when he decided it was alright to "hit a brother's bitch" and laid his hands on my wife he found out the hard way that I was just going along with him. I nearly broke my fist while breaking his jaw and tossing him out of my house. The neighbors called the police who ended up ruling my behavior self-defense and hauling him to jail. He died several years ago now, old, broken, and drunk.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
Saint Augustine

What do you think?"

I disagree. The reward of faith is eternal life. Another reward is to be serene in the face of the storm.

Blog City image small Prompt: "On this day January 29, 1924 was the beginning of the Winter Olympics. It's been almost a 100 years.. What is your favorite winter event in the Olympics? Why? If you had the opportunity would you compete?"

I am blogging a day behind and answered this in yesterday's post.


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors



© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003246-January-30-2021