*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003371-Feb-First
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1003371 added February 1, 2021 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Feb First
Week 1 (Feb 1 - 7)


1. What do you want to do this month? Write your goals for the month, and think about what you need to do to accomplish them.

2. A day in the life... give us the low-down on how you spend a typical day.

3. What are you excited about in the coming month?

4. Write a list of things that make you happy.

5. Who can you always count on for a good laugh?

6. What is the funniest thing you’ve heard or seen lately?

7. What book(s) did you read in January?


This week I had all sorts of things to look forward too. Here in Australia the schools are reopening after the long summer break. The children have been on holidays now for nearly 7 weeks. Yesterday afternoon we were informed by our premier that we were all going to have to go on a five day shut down. Therefore the schools are not returning until next week that is if there is no further spread of the virus. As well as the schools returning, adult classes were also reopening. I had expected to resume my exercise class this morning and tomorrow my husband and I were meeting friends for lunch but the restaurants also have been closed for the week. Wednesday I was going to start going to a Women’s Writing Group and this too is postponed. On Friday it would have been my usual community writing group and that too is cancelled. So to answer your question it all depends on the Coronavirus what I will be doing this week and this month.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003371-Feb-First