*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004282-D-Tweedledee-and-Tweedledum---2-The-Rattle
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242515
This is where you will find all the Wonderland Contest items.
#1004282 added February 11, 2021 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
D. Tweedledee and Tweedledum - #2 "The Rattle"


Dog monopoly


“You have to pay the $200! You landed on the Great Dane space. The rent is $200.”

Joey grabbed his hair and moaned.

“I hate this game. Why are we playing this stupid game again?”

“Because it’s the only one we have that we can both play. You say the Yahtzee game is missing pieces. And I think checkers is boring. Solitaire is for one person. Mom says the computer is off limits. So dog-o-poly is it. Pay the $200 and quit whining.”

“Maybe it’s because I’m the flea. Can I change my game piece?”

George looked at the pieces in the box. He had taken the fire hydrant. Remaining were the mailman, the dog bowl, a steak, and a scared cat.

“Do you really think changing your game piece will help? You just don’t know how to play the game. You gamble your money away. That’s why you don’t win,” said George.

“And I think you’re a lousy banker. You cheat. I think you don’t know how to make change.”

The two brothers staged a stare down challenge for a few moments. Then it evolved into a wrestling competition.

“What in the world are you two doing up here? I can hear you all the way in the kitchen.”

George and Joey stopped wrestling, looked at mom.

“Nothing,” said George.

“Playing dog-o-poly,” stated Joey.

“Right. Well, be sure to clean up any blood. Bandages are in the bathroom.” She walked away, chuckling under her breath.

“Are you sure Yahtzee is missing pieces?” Joey asked.

“That’s what you said. Let’s try it.”

The brothers put away dog-o-poly. Yahtzee came out of the closet.
They rolled the dice.

W/C 283













Queen Norma Jean *Crown*

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004282-D-Tweedledee-and-Tweedledum---2-The-Rattle