*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004295-Update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#1004295 added February 12, 2021 at 7:59am
Restrictions: None
Update
I had my first Covid shot on January 18th and am scheduled for my second on February 17th. I hope everyone in my age group is doing as well. I experienced only a sore arm with the first but expect a few stronger symptoms with the second...more after the 17th.

I'm still on Prednisone (low dose) for my PMR, but thankfully I have very mild symptoms at this stage of trying to decrease the daily amount. Although Pred has some potentially serious side effects, to me it remains a miracle drug. I would surely be using a walker without it.

One of my dear writer friends passed away last Tuesday. She was the leader of the Life History Group I have been attending for seven or so years now. Of course, for the past year we have not met in person, and only last month did she let us know her breast cancer had returned. She was deeply involved in her small town's history and was the editor of an online town newspaper, The Waldo Phoenix. The paper's name tells you a lot about the town and about Penny. I will miss her.

© Copyright 2021 Happy May 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy May 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004295-Update