*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004573-Musical-memories
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1004573 added February 15, 2021 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Musical memories
Welcome to Unofficial February
Week 3 Prompts - February 15 - 21


15. Write a list of songs that make you feel happy and/ or bring back good memories.

16. It’s Mardi Gras! What’s the best party you’ve ever been to?

17. Take your mind off the cold weather and think ahead:
Make a list of fun things you are going to do this summer!

18. If you had an entire day to do ONLY things you enjoy, what would you do?
Where would you go? Who would be with you?

19. Who / what inspires you?

20. What is your favorite flavor to pair with chocolate?

21. Is there something that has frustrated you recently? Talk about it.

*StarfishR*


15th. This list begins from I was a child.

1. Jerusalem. This hymn my dad used to sing as he did tasks around the house. He had a lovely baritone voice and although the words never made sense to me, I used to love him sing it.

2. Maria. From West Side Story reminds me of my love for all musicals when I was in my teens.

3. Anything from the Beatles. The musical background to my courting days.

4. This is my lovely day. The song from my wedding day.

5. Always look on the bright side. From Monty Python. This saying I have engraved on a bracelet given to me by my family, because they say that is what I always say.

6. Always on my mind by Willy Nelson. This reminds me of a sticky patch in our long marriage.

7. Nora Jones first album. Reminds me of a time my husband and I were living apart for 8 months. A time of healing.



© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004573-Musical-memories