*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004726-Perfect-day
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1004726 added February 18, 2021 at 4:01am
Restrictions: None
Perfect day.
18th If you had an entire day to do ONLY things you enjoy, what would you do?
Where would you go? Who would be with you?

I’d spend time with my favourite people. They are my granddaughters Stephanie and Beth. Steph has four.beautiful children but I don’t think they’d be coming with us on this special day. Beth is 20 weeks pregnant with her first child. She is an amazing person, she has always managed to keep me and her grandad in her life even when at her busiest.
We would probably go out for lunch somewhere outside in a garden.

There would be a walk in the bush with my dog on this day. The day wouldn’t be too hot or cold but probably Autumn when the leaves pile up and the slight smell of decay is in the air. I love that smell.

I would fit in time for an afternoon tea with my two best friends, Noreen and Suzie. Probably at Noreen’s house using one of her many tea pots.

The an evening with my hubby, sharing a bottle of wine and watching an episode of our favourite series on tv.


© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1004726-Perfect-day