*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005770-New-habits
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1005770 added March 4, 2021 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
New habits


PROMPT March 3rd

Do you have a green thumb? Are you a gardener? Do you want to be?

Well it’s coincidental that this prompt should pop up. I love gardening but haven’t the stamina these days for big projects. However I had the sudden urge to make a small vegetable garden this week. I’ve decided to make a vegetable barrow. I’ve even bought the seedlings. I’m going to put in lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot and radishes.


What is something you started doing during the pandemic that you will continue in the “post-pandemic” world?

We can hardly even report a pandemic here in Perth. Life has gone on in much the same vane except for a few odd weeks of mask wearing. Melbourne suffered the most out of all Australian cities, they had weeks of lockdown. So really I haven’t done much differently.
There has been a shift in consciousness as regards the fragility of good health and how easy things can be taken away from us. I think for a while people were concerned about others. Spoke to their neighbours more. I hope this continues after Covid 19 is relegated to the annals of history.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005770-New-habits