*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005787-Matthew-5march42021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1005787 added March 4, 2021 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Matthew 5;march4,2021
Prompt: from Marvelous Friend
Matthew 5:10-12
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

This is the last beatitude. What does it mean to you, and why should we rejoice when persecuted?


owl for signature use *UmbrellaG*


Ok, snow is back for today. Higher temps tomorrow.

Matthew 5:10-12 In the old testament there is always two ways to see things. The way man proceeds and the way God wants man to proceed. The beatitudes show us the steps we will arrive at as we draw into the form God wants for us; all the while keeping the parts of our true nature that please the lord.

As Christians we develop the ability to lean on the Lord in times of trouble. We learn to get advice from Jesus in our daily trials. We see what he went through as we study the history of the church. People who have not had these experiences of growth in the way of the Savior, often say things about people that simply don't apply.

Non believers are blinded because they won't take the first step into a heavenly reality. Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved. Also, non believers because of blindness can only see a form; not the struggle or fullness as a believer is changed.

We rejoice and feel joy and gladness because we have crossed a line. We now know there are others who have gone this way before us.

Read about the struggles Paul experienced. He stated out killing believers. Lots of reasons to rejoice. Sometimes I like to remind myself the world is filled with people who sincerely believe in Jesus.

Making the day count. *TulipY*












apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1005787-Matthew-5march42021