*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006224-Room-to-a-new--reality
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1006224 added March 12, 2021 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
Room to a new reality
*Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb*

PROMPT March 12th

Imagine you had to create an art piece for a gallery or museum.
What would you create?


*Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb* *Noteg* *Noteb*


As you enter the room you face a familiar painting that shifts as you walk though it along paths of dirt or cobblestones. Flowers blooming at every turn emit faint fragrances and bird-twitter softly fills the air.

We rely too much on sight, they warn you when you buy your one-way ticket, every Starry Night is filled with starlight if not moonlight, sounds of the nightengale or at dawn the lark. Distant water burbles as an owl hoots or in a hush passes overhead. The fragrance of pale flowers beckons the moth.

You pass from room to room as crows caw and flutter as patrons clink glasses and bottles, as waiters wend their way through gaslit tables. You can no longer deny this new reality.

By the golden light you can almost taste the breath of life being shared.

Yes, some fear to enter. It is whispered that some never leave.

The Original Logo.

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006224-Room-to-a-new--reality