*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007337-One-Month-Later
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#1007337 added March 30, 2021 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
One Month Later...
PROMPT March 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?
         
         
         Whew! I've survived another month of blogging without my brain exploding. I kinda like the thought process of a daily blog post. I never know what I'm going to 'write' until I sit at my computer and stare at the blank screen.
         Do I have a favourite prompt? Hmmm... each one forced me to come up with something.
Describing and reminiscing about board games made me laugh. I enjoyed revisiting memorable vacations. I believe I was creative with the finding of a four-leaf clover prompt. Being asked to consider the passage of time between 2010 and now caused some reflection. No, I cannot narrow it down to just one.
         Rewarding aspect? I enjoy reading the various comments and the discussions that are generated. I tip my hat to my fellow bloggers. Merci!

© Copyright 2021 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007337-One-Month-Later