*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010985-Am-I-allergic-to-eating-vegetables-because-I-am-one
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1010985 added May 31, 2021 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Am I allergic to eating vegetables because I am one?
Finished and posted "Response to a Prayer for America.
Finished and posted "Rubaiyat for May [86].
Finished and posted "Between cardboard covers.
Nearly missed the deadline (this is GC): "Jacking off the beanstalk
Found an old poem that has rhythm and rhyme "Hidden . Entered in Trad contest.

I'm still worn out. Saturday wasn't bad until I came home and vegetated. Chocolate milk and apple pie is probably not the best diet...

49 moonshining degrees at midnight.

I momentarily have 968.968 gps. I notice symmetry all the time and patterns in general.

Blog excavations continue for two more daze:

239. cathartes02
240. cookson2
241. nfdarbe
242. eager2write
243. spacefaction
244. sumojo
245. blimprider
246. wolfgang
247. sum1swriting
248. normajeantrent
249. nannamom
250. tigger

55 warming sunny degrees at 10 am.

I commented to spacefaction:

"I've been watching Thai TV series. Not all characters seem to be introduced in the first part of the first episode. In one a very important character is introduced mid-way. But by the end of episode 1 either I'm invested in a series or not. I have one that I've begrudgingly watched... it's getting better... but I'm not fond of it.

Setting matters to me. Most of Thai BL is cliche university. At least one had a cemetery and another a canal district. 1000 Stars... which I highly recommend had a rural village setting that was charming and most appropriate for the story. It was necessary to have background characters and some became memorable... which also suited the story. Even within structures the camera wasn't always set up in the same place.

So we have 3 basic locations: Ultimatate Confinement, Confinement, InWaterStructure. It would be nice if each were developed to the point that they become interesting in themselves, kinda like their own characters.

In Real Life I sit in 2 rooms. And it would be enough to take a picture of each and say, "here's where I live" as even I don't "see" everything after seeing it for years. But it's also possible to give it life as it changes over the years and almost everything that's here was put here by me. Unfortunately it truly refelects my turmoil and eclectic nature. *Bigsmile* Even in a confined area the artist will do art, the singer will sing, the introvert will carve out personal space.

Hope you continue to make progress. I need to copy/paste my thoughts as I'm writing steampunk and need to remind myself that details matter if done properly."

Now... I do need to finish my contest-pieces so I can work on my silkpunk.

Left at the door of Harlow Flick (wolfgang): "Greene & Co. were the kids having a temper tantrum in kindergarten. They never learned how to get along with others nor how to think rationally nor how to stfu. They are a classic example of ODD. Which... kids with ODD have to learn how to deal with. They didn't.

Remember Emperor Don the One (and Last)? He was the bully that never grew a heart. Even when he was right (it happens... even when one throws dice) it was hard to agree because he had bullied everyone into corners where they fought back like rats or squirrels.

This is the New America. Instead of being inclusive, Greene & Co. want a closed club... White Christian Members Only. And yes, I do believe it's fear driven and yes, I do believe it's racist.

Now... about sitting in a cafe... yesterday Pentangle came on and I was transported to 1970. Butterfly Herbs has tin ceilings in an old drug store that now sells coffee, tea, herbs and oddities. They redid the old soda fountain with boothes. No sodas as such but one can get a rootbeer float... The atmosphere is wonderful. We are a cafe-and-college town. Covid nearly killed that but it seems enough businesses made it through."

71 degrees *Sun* at 3 pm.

Eating rice with paella spices and sardines. I should cook up a true paella some day. *Smile*

75 warm degrees at the vesper hour.

three fours and an eight...

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010985-Am-I-allergic-to-eating-vegetables-because-I-am-one