*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013301-Independence-Issues-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Psychology · #2074797
Life is like a roller coaster so hold on to your sanity and soul to cope w/ life!
#1013301 added July 8, 2021 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Independence Issues! 😳🔜☯️👍🤠✈️🕯️
July Independence issue!
Every time I get ready to write it never fails something will always come up that takes my attention away. It's usually important or sometimes mundane I lose my train of thought and the caboose is on the rails!
Over the years I have made so many attempts at writing including books that just never got finished life gets in the way. We aren't always fortunate enough to put ourselves first in the disciplines of writing.
Children household duties oh heck just life in general.
I once had about 40 to 60 journals safe and chronologically organized.
Now if I have 20 of them I'm lucky...
Now let's throw in the complications of the last year of covid the weather changing and numerous other things.
Most of us are all sitting in the same boat and trying to paddle upstream.
And catch up on episodes of manifest.
Trying to make sense of the senseless trying to see the meaning and reason and things. Having faith when it's the last thing you feel like you have the strength to do.

© Copyright 2021 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013301-Independence-Issues-