*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013643-TamoBhagni
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1013643 added July 14, 2021 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
TamoBhagni

“Take me with you, oh! laden with the ashes of time.”
Spoke the Sun who was afraid of the world now, where everyone wanted a piece of him.

Kaali: What are you afraid of ?

Sun: That they’ll take all my light, it has taken me so many eons to gather this much and they want me to rise everyday, illuminating their world.

I fear I’ll lose all I have.

The silent one knew, that whoever this light will touch, beside the energy will also be touched by it’s fears too.

They will not share, ones who’d be touched by this light, even though they’ll have more than enough.

She hinted the sun to look far into the space, towards a blue, green pearl called the Earth.

“Direct your light there Oh bright one, and don’t fear,
Dharati as she’s called, she will hold you like she cradles all in her embrace.

To her a little light is enough.

Close your eyes...

“In that beautiful deep darkness, take a long breath, hold it, let it swirl and let it bond with the stardust in you, let it be illuminated by the love in your heart, exhale.

The sun rose in the horizon, controlling his light and was mesmerized as his light traveled through the aura of the Earth, his light distilled into only what the beings needed.
The red and the violets were kept at bay.

Sun was not as afraid as he was before, but still something bellowed in his heart, a doubt, as he saw beings with two legs and arms, cutting down the trees, which held his light.

He saw that their hearts were broken.

Through the sea and the sky the Earth spoke...

“Their hearts are too damaged to be whole again but I hope they take all the fragments and join them together one day.”

It may make something even better. They may call it “Peace”, for they do not know yet what it may seem like.

They are my children but they don’t see the harm they’re causing to those who don’t need much.

The words of the great black one echoed again...

“A little is enough...”

The Earth spoke gently one last time but in pain.

“I hope one day when they’ll illuminate the sun within, you’d get some rest, till then don’t fear...”

“A little is more than enough.”

Said the one who could’ve had all the realms if she wished.
Tamobhagni - the one who took darkness as her portion.


© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013643-TamoBhagni