*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013926-Not-so-common-knowledge
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1013926 added July 19, 2021 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
Not so common knowledge
The Original Logo.

PROMPT July 19th

In this entry, please don't share information that is very personal. That being said, what are some things that most people don’t know about you?

When I was a child, I was bullied in school. When I got older, I became the bully because I was tired of being the one bullied. As a preacher’s kid, I became a bit of a rebel. In my junior high and early high school years, I had some behavior issues. By the time I was a senior, they had gotten worked out mostly. My mom homeschooled me my last year. It worked out better for me because I could work at my own pace. It was a more laidback environment and mom made learning fun. So I wasn't so pressured as I was in school. Mom told me she didn't care how I did it just as long as I got it done. I wasn't limited to 8am to 3pm and I didn't have to sit still in one spot. I could listen to the radio and be myself a bit more. Plus I was able to have one on one learning. It wasn't that I wasn't intelligent. I just got distracted easily. I was a day dreamer. I have never been one to fit the mold. I have often been misunderstood even by my own family.

My dream was to go into Christian music and be a gospel singer. I either wanted to do that or be a writer.

I don't want to go into full details, but I have been pregnant before more than once. None of my pregnancies were full term. There were no infant survivals. Mother's Day is difficult for me. Most of my family members do not know. I kept my pregnancies secret. I don't like to talk about them.

I almost died at birth. I was not a full-term baby my. I was premature and delivered C-section. The cord was wrapped around my throat. I jaundiced and also had a blood transfusion. I had to have oxygen the first few days of my life.


© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013926-Not-so-common-knowledge