*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015107-August-4--5
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1015107 added August 6, 2021 at 12:40am
Restrictions: None
August 4 -5
MY REAL BLOG ENTRIES ARE LISTED HERE: "Blogville This is just my journal of stray thoughts.

Hmm... quiet before the storm or a relaxing lull?

To Robert: "I do agree that Puritanism is a huge factor [lingering bruise] in American society. The "be-perfect" or "go-to-hell" black/white false dichotomy has lead to both hedonism and outrageous cruelty. Something I should blog about someday. I mean, 'Why should anyone be reasonable or strive to be nice if they are just going to hell?'"

144 AQI, hazy, 72 degrees. Still very bad at 9:22 a.m.

I grew up with smokey ashy days growing up. This constant pall isn't healthy.

I have a microwave egg-holder. Used it today. Ate both eggs on a bun. *Smile*

90 degrees and AQI 129 at 2 p.m. I'm fine as long as I don't move and don't go out.

KE to Whata: Every comment left removes a nail from my coffin.

Y'know, I like all types of ice-cream, even a good french vanilla; but, some folks come off as if they are Milli Vanilli [sic]. Fortunately, I know they aren't. Everyone here has issues and insight. I just wish they were able and willing to share them.


93 degrees and 88 AQI at 6:34! I might be able to venture out later if the AQI continues to fall. I don't go to the grocery store during rush-hour because of crowds and covid.

"Cooling" at 9:30. 82 degrees with an AQI of 85. I posted a card to Lyn. I bought a few things including chocolate milk, buns and boneless chicken.

I also bought $100 worth of gps. So I'm set for this year when I renew before the end of August.

AUGUST 5

81 degrees and 69 AQI at 1:40. The AQI this morning was cool enough to visit friends, check my mail (nothing) and buy a sticky bun. *Smile*

On covid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23NPgeZ6vA

I need to make up a list of prompts:

1. The anti-gay Reagan years.
2. The "War on the Poor" in the 1980s.
3. The criminalization of People-of-Color.
4. White Identity... I'm a traitor to their cause.
5. Tribalism in the OT.
6. Pauline doctrine... pros and cons.
7. Hospitality around the world.
8. The Death of Kindness.
9. The criminalization of an unsolicitated "Hello".
10. The proper distance. Latin versus Scandinavian.
11. No Thai (or Taiwanese) ever stands alone.
12. Family is the only thing that matters. (CR)
13. No one matters. The Lonely North American.
14. False Freedom.
15. Vaxxed and the delusion of choice.
16. Body Integrity.
17. Monetization of Art.
18. Blind spots and how to get rid of them. OPPOV.
19. Writers and a lack of communication.
20. The Comfort Zone.
21. Making Time.
22. Cash is anonymous; a credit card is not.
23. What I learn from watching foreign film.
24. Slowing down to see what we see.
25. Assume: making an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.
26. Senses and setting.
27. What we cannot express in English.
28. How we know a word is a word.
29. McDonalds versus the World.
30. The generational gaps.
31. Basic skills (a lesson from 1000 Stars)
32. That extra day in the month...
33. An old man learning new tricks.

70 degrees at 10:40 and an AQI of 77... but I still wish it would rain.

4834

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015107-August-4--5